Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2014, 22:17   #1
BHPian

A newbie from Chennai

Hello BHPians,

After many attempts, I'm happy that I could be a part of this community. I'm Venkatesh from Chennai.

I work for an MNC in DLF. I learnt how to ride a bike in my uncle's Suzuki Max 100 and learnt car in a Swift. Parents got me a Apache 160 when I was in college, used it for a couple of years, started earning and graduated to Duke 200. Used it for 2yrs, sold it (worst decision in my life and regret it everyday) and got a VW Polo (I scold myself for this as it is a petrol HL and my running is too high. It's been 1yr and hav clocked 24100kms till date) but still I'm totally happy with the car and hate myself when my CC bills come every month. I have been to Ooty in Duke which was one hell of an experience. I've also used my friend's FZ1 for about a month. Recently, I test rode Triumph Street Triple when the thought of selling car cropped up. The csr is still with me and all the purchase plans have been postponed.

That completes my automobile history.

This should have been my first post in this forum but Sriramv.iyer's RC thread was irresistible. I have been a reader for years now wherein now I can answer about the posts on the member's rides in various sections if a Quiz competition is conducted.

Thank you again.

Drive/ride safe.
Astonite is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th November 2014, 10:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A newbie from Chennai

Hi Venkatesh,

Glad to have you on the forums! Sriramv.iyer's RC thread was indeed a great read and I'm sure you'll find many such posts that will interest you on the forums everyday.

Hope to read your articles soon too!
Old 24th November 2014, 22:49   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
Hi Venkatesh,

Glad to have you on the forums! Sriramv.iyer's RC thread was indeed a great read and I'm sure you'll find many such posts that will interest you on the forums everyday.

Hope to read your articles soon too!
Thanks a ton. I'll post one soon once I get my two wheeler.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks