Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2014, 11:52   #1
BHPian

Aficionado joining the Automotive Nirvana

Hey BHPians,

After spending a sleepless night yesterday (got membership at 9PM) while thinking where should I start in the forum, finally decided to post here

I have been avid reader of Team-BHP forum from last 2 years and spent many days in/out Revvin' threads varying from travelogues, official reviews ,DIYs & ownership threads. I’m really excited to be a part of this esteemed forum and would like to add my 2 cents, from whatever I have learned over these years in automotive field.

Between, I work as a Delivery Manager in a product based French IT Company in Pune. We develop products that are used mainly by Aerospace & Automobile manufacturers. I’m happy to inform that every 1 out of 2 cars in the market (worldwide) is designed by our products.

My current drive is MS Ertiga aka 'LUV', a diesel model (ZDI). I also own Honda City (2nd Gen) but the use it limited. Planning to upgrade it to a new sedan, preferably auto-box.

Best Regards,
Aficionados

Last edited by Aficionados : 6th November 2014 at 12:06.
Aficionados is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th November 2014, 13:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Aficionado joining the Automotive Nirvana

Hey Aficionados,

Welcome to the forum.

I see that you've pete'd your Ertiga. It must be a lot of fun to drive isn't it? Why don't you share your experience of the tuning box in this thread. Your feedback will help a lot of people who are planning to tune their cars.
Old 10th November 2014, 14:19   #3
BHPian

Re: Aficionado joining the Automotive Nirvana

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Hey Aficionados,

Welcome to the forum.

I see that you've pete'd your Ertiga. It must be a lot of fun to drive isn't it? Why don't you share your experience of the tuning box in this thread. Your feedback will help a lot of people who are planning to tune their cars.
Hi S2!!!,

Thanks, it indeed is an pleasure to be part of this forum.

Right, my LUV was pete'd on the second day of purchase, however it met with an accident at a construction site (no casualty) after 3 months. I got the full refund from my insurance and got another LUV . I did not tune it immediately as I though its better to do it after 10K running. Now LUV has crossed this milestone, I'm planning to go for it in 15 days. But, this time I might go with Race Dynamics. I felt it is better than petes in performance (tested in swift) , cheap to buy and comes with remote They have quoted 26k for dual channel box. But will go through above thread before finalizing the box.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks