Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2014, 14:18   #1
BHPian

Si sente grande!

That's Italian for Feels Great! I've recently started learning Italian. I better learn, given my Fiance is an Italian

So finally I became a BHPian. Thanks to the Admins for approving my request. Not sure how many years I spent following this community and now it had become necessary for me be a part of it and share my experiences.

Aashish, an IT Project Manager living in New Delhi, born and brought up in Dev Bhoomi, Himachal. As all of you, I am passionate about Driving, travelling and exploring.

Obsessed with Photography. Bought some Macro gear recently and all the creepy crawlies in my house are already in search of a new home given my macro lens sticking to their faces all the time

What I drive? - After driving my WagonR for 6 years, I now drive a Polo TDI which I am completely in love with. I have my eyes on the Duster Adventure Edition for a while now and can't get rid of the itch in my hands to go and write that Cheque.

Upcoming trips include several small road trips in North Italy including a repeat of Como to the Italian Alps in Bormio. I am also hoping to get Leh'd next year

Really Excited to be a part of TBHP.
Keep Revvin'

Last edited by Aditya : 15th September 2014 at 17:05. Reason: Deleting extra smiley
aashish_84 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th September 2014, 17:27   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Si sente grande!

Welcome to Team-BHP aashish_84.

Since you've been following the forum for long, I'm sure you know that there are many photography lovers here. Great to know that you love road trips as well. We'll be awaiting your travelogues.

Since you are planning to get a Duster Adventure Edition, I suggest you wait a while and get a feel of the AWD version before signing a cheque. It's expected pretty soon.

See you on the forum.

Cheers.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2014, 17:55   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP. Yes, as Aditya mentioned, you'll see plenty of photographers here with some serious threads. Like to see some of your captures soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashish_84 View Post
I've recently started learning Italian. I better learn, given my Fiance is an Italian
You mean your fiancee?
Rudra Sen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2014, 19:59   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP aashish_84.

Since you've been following the forum for long, I'm sure you know that there are many photography lovers here. Great to know that you love road trips as well. We'll be awaiting your travelogues.

Since you are planning to get a Duster Adventure Edition, I suggest you wait a while and get a feel of the AWD version before signing a cheque. It's expected pretty soon.

See you on the forum.

Cheers.
Thanks Aditya. Yeah, I am very keenly waiting for that AWD version. I think its just around the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP. Yes, as Aditya mentioned, you'll see plenty of photographers here with some serious threads. Like to see some of your captures soon.
You mean your fiancee?
Oh Boy! This is one word you don't wanna mis-spell. Thanks for correcting
Old 15th September 2014, 20:40   #5
Senior - BHPian

So let me get this right - your fiancee is Italian and you bought a German car. God save you man!

Jokes apart, welcome to TBHP!
phamilyman is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th September 2014, 11:45   #6
BHPian

Thanks phamilyman.

hehe, yeah! I get that a lot
Closed Thread

Most Viewed