Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2014, 13:06   #1

Ola Team-BHP

Three years and three tries later, I'm finally a member at T-BHP and boy it does feel great!

I've been reading T-BHP for a long time now (half a decade almost) and now the time has come when I can write and share my passion with you guys.

About myself:
I was born and brought up in Mumbai, completed my engineering from MU and currently work for an IT company. Since childhood (around three) I've always dreamt of being a race driver. I must admit I've never raced and don't know much about cars either.

I absolutely love cars and like to get my hands dirty, but I'd rather be behind the wheel. I've always wanted to drive a car and hold the steering in my hands but I didn't get the chance till I was about 28 years old.

I currently own a second hand Santro Xing XO which has been our family vehicle for the past 5 years. However, the first vehicle I bought was a bike, Pulsar 150 DTSI -Alloy wheels and I loved this black beauty. I took great care, and even after 2 years and 30,000 odd kms on the odo, the bike looked as if it was just brought out of the showroom, shinning black! Eight years have passed ever since, and not once have I been stuck or stranded due to any kind of bike issues, but now the time has come for a change and God willing, I would love to own a bullet. I would be going this weekend for the TD.

@Mods, Its finally good to have passed the test, though it did get a lil irritating initially when I was turned down, twice! but now I understand why.
So Kudos to all the Mods for all the hard work and time in maintaining the highest standards and once again a big THANK YOU!

Winston D'Souza.
Wins28 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th July 2014, 00:07   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Ola Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins28 View Post
Since childhood (around three) I've always dreamt of being a race driver.
We all do have that dream. Don't we? Welcome to this world. And look forward to reading your escapades around Mumbai/Pune.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2014, 14:24   #3

Re: Ola Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
We all do have that dream. Don't we? Welcome to this world. And look forward to reading your escapades around Mumbai/Pune.
I guess we all do Ampere! and Yes, will be writing all about my trips. But before that, I would love to share my Initial ownership report for my Bullet Thunderbird 350 which I booked just this Saturday. The waiting period is already killing me, and it's only been 2 days . I don't know how I'm gonna wait out this loooong waiting period, I'll have to deliberately keep myself super busy and not think about my dream until its time to finally wake up.

Then, A celebration, couple of Trips and write-ups to follow.

P.S. Thanks for the welcome and for being my first ever contact on T-BHP
Wins28 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2014, 17:09   #4
Team-BHP Support

Re: Ola Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins28 View Post
Then, A celebration, couple of Trips and write-ups to follow.
Nothing like a bike ride either towards Igatpuri or Karjat or south of Pune in the rains! And what I have seen in bhp, is with travel, a petrol head is also addicted to a DSLR! So we all hope some smashing photos of the bird! Congrats in advance.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks