Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2014, 12:39   #1
BHPian

A Hello

Dear BHPians,
Hello. Let me start by saying that you guys are doing a fabulous job by maintaining the quality of the group (special thanks to moderators ), posting topics in an unbiased manner, helping confused souls like me take a call on products/drives that could make one’s life better.

That being said, the Travelogue’s posted on the group are nothing short of an encouragement for all to see the beauty that we tend to miss in today’s jet paced style of travelling.

I am 27 years old, Banker by profession, put up in Thane and in love with driving, irrespective of the car. I currently drive the Fluidic Verna and am planning to upgrade to the leagues of SUVs pretty soon. I’ve heard SUV’s make middle life crisis much more bearable. Well, looking forward for suggestions and tips towards the same.

Apart from my professional life which has the propensity to take away a major chunk of my time, I love reading, running, gym and, badminton. Oh yes, I am a serious Badminton player, although a game vastly considered for the fairer sex, this notion is too changing of late.

Looking forward to have a wonderful time with Team BHP.

Cheers!!!

PS: Read about the Mumbai Mini meets in Powai, would love to meet the Team. Looking forward to the next meet.
yaniv14 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th June 2014, 11:49   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: A Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaniv14 View Post
Dear BHPians,
Hello. Let me start by saying that you guys are doing a fabulous job by maintaining the quality of the group (special thanks to moderators ), posting topics in an unbiased manner, helping confused souls like me take a call on products/drives that could make one’s life better.

That being said, the Travelogue’s posted on the group are nothing short of an encouragement for all to see the beauty that we tend to miss in today’s jet paced style of travelling.
Hey yaniv (Vinay in real???),

Welcome to Team-BHP and thanks for the compliments.

Quote:
in love with driving, irrespective of the car.
Very much like myself. I've enjoyed myself equally in what people consider the best and worst cars.

Quote:
I currently drive the Fluidic Verna and am planning to upgrade to the leagues of SUVs pretty soon. I’ve heard SUV’s make middle life crisis much more bearable.
Mid-life crisis at 27 years of age? Come on!

Quote:
Oh yes, I am a serious Badminton player, although a game vastly considered for the fairer sex
Trust me, it's not.

Quote:
Looking forward to have a wonderful time with Team BHP.
Nice to have you here. I'm sure you have familiarised yourself with the forum's posting rules.
See ya.
Old 6th June 2014, 12:34   #3
BHPian

Re: A Hello

Thanks Aditya.

Quote:
Mid-life crisis at 27 years of age? Come on!
Mid-life crisis..?, rather was searching for an excuse to convince myself to go for an SUV

Quote:
Trust me, it's not.
Badminton is a serious sport and off late, it has been receiving the kind of attention it deserved. Better late than never.

Cheers,
Vinay
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks