Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2014, 11:34   #1
BHPian

Hello T-BHPians!

hello guys,

Thanks to the Mods, finally I am a member of India's premier car-enthusiasts' community.

I have been viewing the posts in this forum for quite sometime now (after being referred to by a petrol-head friend of mine..) and I should say that the posts are excellent! Any details you need for any car in any Indian city, Team-BHP forum has a thread on it. Its just great!

Anyway, coming back to my intro, I am a Software Performance Engineer from Kolkata, settled in Bangalore. I own a 2010 Hyundai Accent Executive which is clocked at 35k KM's now (great VFM sedan, have served me well for the past 4 years.) and am planning to buy the Royal Enfield Classic 350/500 in the near future (wasen't in favour of the Classic 500 due to very low mileage, but maan! the new Biege-Red colour combi is just awesome!!). Apart from my obsession with cars and Royal Enfields, I am also a musician/Recording artist. I played keyboards in a couple of Rock bands back in Kolkata, in Bangalore, I am more into In-Studio stuffs as of now. I also share my interest in photography with most BHPians but am still honing my skills here.

So, Thanks again Mods, for giving me this opportunity and am looking forward to getting involved and informed in the forum.

...Cheers! Drive Safe...
nerd1200 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th June 2014, 14:04   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello T-BHPians!

Welcome aboard nerd1200!

Thanks for the kind words on the quality & information. Now that you're here, you can add to that richness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerd1200 View Post
I played keyboards in a couple of Rock bands back in Kolkata, in Bangalore, I am more into In-Studio stuffs as of now.
Sounds awesome. What kind of stuff do you record? Working on an album - or more towards movies / ads etc?

cya
R
Old 25th June 2014, 20:21   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello T-BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
What kind of stuff do you record? Working on an album - or more towards movies / ads etc?
R
Thanks Rehaan,

I am mostly into music arrangement and help out bands with recording their demos and stuff. Not professionally working for movies/ads etc in Bangalore yet because I moved here just a few months back. Still making my way in!
nerd1200 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks