Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2014, 19:57   #1

Hello Everyone

After a couple of unsuccesful attempts earlier, finally my membership to TEAM-BHP has been approved. Been a daily visitor to this site since 2011.
To introduce myself briefly, I head Service Delivery for a Software/training company based out of Bangalore. My current cars are VW Polo and Ikon 1.6.
In the past I have owned Honda City and Santro. Also, thanks to my uncles being imported car dealers here in Bangalore, at various times i have had a Honda Accord, Left Hand Honda Civic and a Mercedes 180D. Guess, I am one of the rare species whose ride has gotten progressively smaller with time
Anyway, its great being part of this forum and look forward to interacting with all of you.
Balboa is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th May 2014, 20:45   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Very warm welcome Balboa!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balboa View Post
Also, thanks to my uncles being imported car dealers here in Bangalore, at various times i have had a Honda Accord, Left Hand Honda Civic and a Mercedes 180D. Guess, I am one of the rare species whose ride has gotten progressively smaller with time.
Mercedes 180D! Share some experiences if you can, would be interesting.
Old 29th May 2014, 20:49   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Congratulations pal. My membership is also approved today (29th May 2014). Welcome to the community. For me its like a dream come true.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks