Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2014, 10:35   #1

Vanakkam Team-BHP

Dear Brothers (and Sisters) in Team-BHP,

Thrilled to become a family member. I have been a regular visitor to our site for more than 3 years; after being declined in previous two attempts, I’m happy to be accepted into the community.

I reside in Chennai and after graduating in B.E. Instrumentation & Control Engg in 1988, started my career in a petroleum refinery, have been in service for 25 years in various functions such as Maintenance, HR & Contracts Management.

On the way, my academic interests diversified into M.B.A. in Marketing, M.A. in Public Administration, B.L. (though not in practice), Bachelors and Masters in Psychology and recently passed ICWA (inter).

As much as I like reading fiction and listening to music, I love travel and have been biking since my college days from 1984, touring most of South India and upto Goa. In the past, I have owned a Kawasaki Bajaj RTZ 100, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, Bajaj Pulsar 180 and presently riding again a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 (last of the Cast Iron Engines!). My previous cars were Maruti Suzuki 800 and Tata Indica. Presently driving a Hyundai Accent GVS.

Incidentally, today I’m taking delivery of my Ford Ecosport Diesel Titanium Mars Red colour car.
My greetings to the brotherhood and I look forward to an interesting journey with our team-bhp community.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd May 2014 at 13:30. Reason: Adding paragraph spacing for better readability
ckrckr is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2014, 13:07   #2
BHPian

re: Vanakkam Team-BHP

Let me be the first to welcome and congratulate you for becoming a member and for the Ecosport!!! Wish you happy motoring with the new ride!!! Do share a few pics of the vehicle after delivery!!!!
Old 2nd May 2014, 13:43   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Vanakkam Team-BHP

Welcome aboard, ckrckr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckrckr View Post
started my career in a petroleum refinery, have been in service for 25 years in various functions such as Maintenance, HR & Contracts Management.
Here's a thread you might find interesting

Quote:
On the way, my academic interests diversified into M.B.A. in Marketing, M.A. in Public Administration, B.L. (though not in practice), Bachelors and Masters in Psychology and recently passed ICWA (inter).
Wow! You make the rest of us look like illiterates

Quote:
Incidentally, today I’m taking delivery of my Ford Ecosport Diesel Titanium Mars Red colour car.
Awesome choice, the diesel makes my favourite EcoSport model. Hope to see an ownership report as well as travelogues from you!

Drive safe.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd May 2014 at 13:44.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2014, 13:57   #4
BHPian

Re: Vanakkam Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckrckr View Post
Dear Brothers (and Sisters) in Team-BHP,

I reside in Chennai and after graduating in B.E. Instrumentation & Control Engg in 1988, started my career in a petroleum refinery, have been in service for 25 years in various functions such as Maintenance, HR & Contracts Management.

Hello Sir,
Welcome to 'the' forum for car and bike lovers. Wishing you an awesome time here. BTW that's one amazing academic qualification you have got there, I am sure you will contribute to this forum in a big way with all your knowledge and experience.

Quote:
My greetings to the brotherhood and I look forward to an interesting journey with our team-bhp community.
Congratulations on your Ecosport! Wishing you a Happy and joy filled ownership experience.

Cheers,
D.
delta5 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks