Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2014, 15:19   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone

Hello,

Team-BHP brought out a passion for cars and the automotive industry that was latent in me. After close to a year of browsing through reviews and other user posts on Team-BHP, I decided to register for membership to this esteemed forum.

My name is Aravind Yoganarasimhan. I'm based at Hyderabad, working as a financial analyst and I drive a Honda City (2011 model). For my first post, I've thought of posting some pictures of my car and showing the various mods/accessories I've purchased.

A big thanks to the moderators, owners and users of this forum. You touch lives in ways you may or may not know.

Our lives are a sum of our memories. To live a memorable life, we need to have memorable memories, and Team-BHP is where we redefine the Indian Automotive Memory.

Hoping to contribute very soon,
Regards,
Aravind Yoganarasimhan
(Yoga)
Arvindyoga is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 21st April 2014, 14:25   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello everyone

Great to have you with us, Aravind! Welcome.

Hyderabad has a very active food thread on Team-BHP, with Moderator Mobike somehow making it to every meet & eat . Do join them sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvindyoga View Post
Our lives are a sum of our memories. To live a memorable life, we need to have memorable memories, and Team-BHP is where we redefine the Indian Automotive Memory.
Well said.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks