Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2013, 00:52   #1

Bliss !!!

Hi everyone Ramanathan here.

Currently pursing my final year B.tech in Information Technology at a mundane not so well established college in terms of education, but man having one hell of a time bunking classes and ambling around every nook and corner in the city. As part of being an IT student you can say that I am a budding programmer or a good one but for sure not a connoisseur. At times I may even transform into an orator delivering flamboyant speeches at college events thanks to the reviews that I watch online

About me, well i'm a food junkie. You name any restaurant or eatery out in chennai and I would have probably gone there at least a few times. Add to that I love driving in the highways, so whenever I travel inside my state I prefer the tarmac over the rails.

My Weapon of choice for the every day commute is the Maruti Suzuki Swift.
Its my first car, I call it "Marley". Dad gifted me it for my birthday like an year back due to my persistent annoyance to get me one since my high school . I simply love it, embrace it, cherish it and pamper it every single day and I go bonkers whenever I drive it and even whenever I give a peek at it.

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th December 2013 at 14:14. Reason: Welcome aboard. Fixing one line space.
Marley is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 17th December 2013, 16:58   #2
BHPian

Re: Bliss !!!

Hello Ramanathan! Welcome to the team.

I am a third year Computer Engineering student.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley View Post
I go bonkers whenever I drive it and even whenever I give a peek at it.
Same here, I have to have a look at my car before I go to college (by bus).

BTW, which city are you from?
Old 18th December 2013, 17:50   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Marley!

Quote:
but man having one hell of a time bunking classes and ambling around every nook and corner in the city.
Reminds me of my college days . Do you kids still have the concept of afternoon socials (nightclub parties in the afternoon)?

Quote:
About me, well i'm a food junkie. You name any restaurant or eatery out in chennai and I would have probably gone there at least a few times.
Hope over here, buddy.
Old 18th December 2013, 20:37   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Hi everyone Ramanathan here.

Currently pursing my final year B.tech in Information Technology at a mundane not so well established college in terms of education, but man having one hell of a time bunking classes and ambling around every nook and corner in the city.
Welcome Marley/Ram! Which is the great college in Chennai allows all these bunking/ambling around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Marley!
Reminds me of my college days. Do you kids still have the concept of afternoon socials (nightclub parties in the afternoon)?
Hahaha! GTO!!! Looks like you have never heard about the stupid rules that are present in the engineering colleges in Chennai/TN.

As a teaser, let me put one small thing to you - Boys are strictly not allowed to talk to girls. How does it sound? Now, do you expect all those parties?

P.S: In spite of these regulations, its the same college where I met my dear wife.
callvvijay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2013, 01:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by callvvijay View Post
Welcome Marley/Ram! Which is the great college in Chennai allows all these bunking/ambling around?
The so called great college is known by the name Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks