Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2013, 21:14   #1
BHPian

Finally a member of the family!

Greetings fellow bhpians!

Finally a part of team-bhp on the second attempt. I must confess...after getting rejected the first time, I was heartbroken. Took a few months to recover before giving it another attempt. :P But I'm the happiest boy (yes, I'm only 17) on earth now!
A little about myself: My name is Suraj Nagaraj and I just finished my 12th! Right now, waiting for engineering college to start. Live in Sadashivnagar, Bangalore. I have been a car lover since childhood! Learnt how to drive in our old accent 1.6 driving up and down the driveway. :P We have three cars at home now: A Skoda fabia, an octavia and a merc C250 CDI. Found out about team-bhp only a year back but its a part of my life now! Forced myself to delete the app from my phone during exams but couldn't live without ya'll for more than a day. And when my phone got confiscated in college, downloaded the app on my mothers phone! :P I'm addicted.
And thank you admins for letting me be a part of team-bhp. Really means a lot to me.

Thanks,
Suraj.
Suraj25 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2013, 23:33   #2
BHPian

Re: Finally a member of the family!

Welcome to the family suraj. You really seem to be a Team BHP addict. You are really lucky to have learnt driving in an accent. Hope you will have a good time here. Looking forward to your ownership reviews. I'm also a newbie here, though was a silent viewer since a year. All the best for ur career! Cheers.

Rohit.
Rohitj92 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2013, 07:31   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraj25 View Post
Greetings fellow bhpians!

Finally a part of team-bhp on the second attempt. I must confess...after getting rejected the first time, I was heartbroken. Took a few months to recover before giving it another attempt. :P But I'm the happiest boy (yes, I'm only 17) on earth now!
A little about myself: My name is Suraj Nagaraj and I just finished my 12th! Right now, waiting for engineering college to start. Live in Sadashivnagar, Bangalore. I have been a car lover since childhood! Learnt how to drive in our old accent 1.6 driving up and down the driveway. :P We have three cars at home now: A Skoda fabia, an octavia and a merc C250 CDI.
Hi suraj!
Welcome aboard. Hope you have a great stay here. Good to know you were selected in 2nd attempt. I was in here after 3 attempts.

Hey, you have a good collection of cars!. Please do post your ownership review on these cars. Would love to read.

Glad that you are looking forward to become an engineer. I too am a mechanical engineer!. My best wishes to you.

As you said you are 17, good to know that many young bhpians are turning up!. By the way I'm 20!

Anyways, wishing you good luck. Looking forward to your contribution on the forum.

Cheers and keep revvin!.
GreyAsta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2013, 08:17   #4
BHPian

Thank you Rohitj92 and GreyAsta for the warm welcome! Can't wait to go tell my friends that I'm a part of TEAM-BHP!
Attached Images

Old 23rd June 2013, 08:20   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyAsta View Post

Hey, you have a good collection of cars!. Please do post your ownership review on these cars. Would love to read.

Glad that you are looking forward to become an engineer. I too am a mechanical engineer!. My best wishes to you.

Cheers and keep revvin!.
I wanted to do mechanical engineering too, but dad said do electronics and communication. :/ And as I don't see many reviews of the C250, ill try starting an ownership thread on the merc.

A teaser for now...

Attachment 1100757

Pardon the image quality. Has been taken from a mobile phone.
Old 23rd June 2013, 17:09   #6
BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP, Suraj Nagaraj. Have a pleasant stay in the family of petrolheads!

Your C250 looks stunning in the above pic. Do post an ownership report of it soon, with lots of pictures.

Addicted to T-BHP? Its normal for petrol heads!

Cheers!
Loud is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks