Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2013, 19:14   #1
BHPian

Ooahh..my first post!

Hello Team-bhpians,

Finally got the membership...sigh!. We (Me and my hubby with 5 year old daughter) are avid travelers and love the journey by car, destination is just an occurance for us. Both of us drive and passionate about cars.

The reason am posting through my hubby's id..mine is not approved yet:-( though we both tried at the same time!. The difference could be, he put in something more which i didnt..not sure. The profile details are his except the cars we own are common:-) (Yeti, City and Nissan). Hope it is fine with Moderators that i will be the logger through his id not him, since i am good at travelogues and generally plans and details the trips. If you are not fine, please let us know, i'll force him into the habit of writing:-) The reason, that you have to give to me is, am a T-bhp addict (having the symptoms which were started in the thread yday !) Not sure how many ladies are logging in here, so thats another reason

Settled in Bangalore for more than a decade or so. Me working in...what else.. ? MNC which is technology giant (once upon a time?!). Hubby in his business..take (drive) off atleast once in a month and long drives once in 4 months.. Every trip, we derive the routes, suggestions from t-bhp. And sincerely want to give back to this forum whatever we way could.

That's about us !

Thrilled and looking forward to be part of this wonderful community!.

-KV
vijayols is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th February 2013, 20:09   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ooahh..my first post!

It is cool that you can use your hubby's ID and give us information. We just want the better TL's. If he can be educated, no problem.

Anyway, having a female point of view is always more than welcome. It helps expand the knowledge base of this forum.

We look forward to lots of TL's and photos.

Hope your membership gets approved ASAP. Good luck there.
Old 7th February 2013, 21:10   #3
BHPian

Hello KV,

Welcome to TeamBHP and yes there are a number of ladies here. Sugeeta and cooolcat are the ones who instantly come to mind but there are a few more.

You're right the forum is the perfect place to plan a roadtrip or to pen down a travelogue. It also has immense information for all things related to our vehicles.

Wishing you and your husband an awesome time here and many happy miles on the highway. Maybe you could pen down a travelogue of a trip gone by?

Be a little easy on the smiley usage though. There is a restriction of 2 per post. You may want to go through the Rules section. I am attaching a link for your reference.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...e-posting.html

Also noticed your fine collection of cars. The Skoda Yeti is my absolute favorite. Also which Nissan do you own?

Last edited by AbhishekB86 : 7th February 2013 at 21:12.
Old 7th February 2013, 21:26   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Wishing you and your husband an awesome time here and many happy miles on the highway. Maybe you could pen down a travelogue of a trip gone by?
Thanks AbhishekB86. Will do so. Did a Blore->Dandeli->Tarkarli->Amboli->Panchgani/Mahabeleshwar->Matheran->Kaas->Blore trip during Nov/Dec. Need to refine a bit and edit the pics.
Inspiration was http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ys-sequel.html

Quote:
Be a little easy on the smiley usage though. There is a restriction of 2 per post. You may want to go through the Rules section. I am attaching a link for your reference.
Yep. Will watch out. Guess excitement of first time!

Quote:
Anyway, having a female point of view is always more than welcome. It helps expand the knowledge base of this forum.
Thanks pganapathy. Just wanted to be sure, i can write as myself in spite of using better half's id. Otherwise, future, i dont think you can figure out its a female writing, lets see:-)

Thanks again welcoming me into the forum.

-Kanthi (My real name)

Note From Support: Welcome aboard. Please do see this thread for details on how to QUOTE replies properly. Thanks -- http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th February 2013 at 22:40. Reason: Please see note in post.
Old 8th February 2013, 11:00   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayols View Post
Thanks AbhishekB86.
=====
Note From Support: Welcome aboard. Please do see this thread for details on how to QUOTE replies properly. Thanks -- http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html
Thanks and went through the help. Realized the mistake the moment i hit submit reply. cursed myself that inspite of sending mails in the order of 20+ evry day via exchange and gmail, how did i do this..should'nt have missed the "quote" reply

For some time, will do the "preview" and then submit. BTW., you folks do amazing moderation

-Kanthi
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks