Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2013, 17:46   #1

Hello from Bangalore!

Hi, this is Allen from Bangalore. Joined T-BHP after following it extensively for the past few years, just like most of us here i would imagine.

I work with a financial services firm in Bangalore and studied in Chennai. I've had two cars before this, both Maruthis - An esteem (2008 - 2010) and a Swift (2011 - Present) and currently waiting to get delivery of the ANHC.

Looking forward to meeting up with other members here in Bangalore, if there are meets or anything like that.

Cheers,
Allen
Old 7th February 2013, 19:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from Bangalore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_augustine View Post
Hi, this is Allen from Bangalore. Joined T-BHP after following it extensively for the past few years, just like most of us here i would imagine.

I work with a financial services firm in Bangalore and studied in Chennai. I've had two cars before this, both Maruthis - An esteem (2008 - 2010) and a Swift (2011 - Present) and currently waiting to get delivery of the ANHC.

Looking forward to meeting up with other members here in Bangalore, if there are meets or anything like that.

Cheers,
Allen
Welcome to the team Allen. Where about in Bangy do you stay? Looking forward to your contributions to this fabulous form
Old 7th February 2013, 20:00   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, Allen. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Nice car selections and nice evolution of vehicles. I still love my esteem best of all. It is so neat on the highway
Old 8th February 2013, 19:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
Welcome to the team Allen. Where about in Bangy do you stay? Looking forward to your contributions to this fabulous form
goandude: I stay in Ulsoor. What about you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard TBHP, Allen. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Nice car selections and nice evolution of vehicles. I still love my esteem best of all. It is so neat on the highway
pganapathy: Thanks a lot. The esteem was my favorite car growing up and always wanted to buy it. Classic look!
Old 8th February 2013, 21:21   #5

Welcome abode TBHP Allen, am sure you will enjoy this forum. Me too from Bangalore and I live in HSR. Cheers!!
Old 9th February 2013, 08:12   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_augustine View Post
goandude: I stay in Ulsoor. What about you?
You may like to go through this thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...u-stay-34.html
Closed Thread

Most Viewed