Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2012, 18:34   #1
BHPian

Hi BHPians!

Just joined Team-BHP after being a passive visitor for more than 5 years. I am an Electronic Consultant for more than 30 years and have a liking for Consumer Electronics product design and also take a keen interest in cars though I bought my first car only in 2005. This was a second hand Zen 2000 model with carbureter. I had a reasonably faultless run till I bought a new K-10 Estilo LXi on 1st Jan 2010. This too has given me faultless service (except for the ever present rat threat) so far, touchwood! Recently I became interested in OBD after reading the thread on Team-BHP and went and bought a bluetooth OBD scanner. I hope to post regarding my experiences on both the topics i.e. Rat problem and the OBD scanner. Thanks for reading this !
Old 2nd October 2012, 15:34   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi BHPians!

Hi Nitnab,

Welcome aboard!

Which OBD scanner did you buy? I have the ELM 327 and use it with "torque" on Android. Its pretty nifty - check it out.

Cheers,
R
Old 2nd October 2012, 16:57   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hi BHPians!

Welcome aboard tbhp nitnab. Wish you a pleasant and long stay here.

I and many more here do look forward to the day we can find a solution to the rat problem. Hey, maybe you can invent something. Would make you very wealthy you know.

Look forward to more on the obd as well
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks