Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2012, 10:48   #1
BHPian

Finally, after many years, I am on Team-BHP

Hello,
After years and years of reading through this forum, I finally decided to stop being a silent spectator and join conversations with the members.

I am an Electronics Engineer, with an MBA from IIM Lucknow. Currently living in Gurgaon with my office in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. I work at the Embassy of Sweden.

I currently drive a Civic V A/T, the pre-facelift version, bought in Jul 2009.
I also have an Open Corsa Sail 1.6, but mainly in a more or less defunct condition.
My earlier car was a Santro.

Apart from cars, by biggest passion is Railways. I am crazy about trains and try to travel as much as possible, both in India and abroad. But nothing beats Indian Railways in terms of excitement.
Locomotives are real beasts and can put some of our Indian cars to shame in terms of acceleration and top speed.

Enough about me and my trains.

Looking forward to interacting with everybody on this forum
VineetG is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st September 2012, 14:19   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally, after many years, I am on Team-BHP

Welcome aboard, Vineet

How's the Civic treating you? She is one heck of a long-termer. Hope you plan to retain the car for long (as I do).

Quote:
Originally Posted by VineetG View Post
Apart from cars, by biggest passion is Railways. I am crazy about trains and try to travel as much as possible, both in India and abroad. But nothing beats Indian Railways in terms of excitement.
Locomotives are real beasts and can put some of our Indian cars to shame in terms of acceleration and top speed.
Here's a thread for you to spend the Friday afternoon on!
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2012, 11:28   #3
BHPian

Thanks GTO.
Civic is a great car. I feel sad that it is being phased out. If only Honda could have added some features or reduced the price, it would still be able to sell decent numbers. It still has one of the best engines on offer in terms of smoothness and excitement.
Infact, this is my 2nd Civic. I had a company owned for 1.5 years, but gave it back when i left the company and bought the same version again.
Apart from squeaks, rattles and low GC, it is still one of the best and most handsome and contemporary cars around.
Cheers
Old 25th September 2012, 15:01   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP Vineet. Am guessing since you have been lurking the site for years you know all about it.

Am sure we can learn a lot from you just as you can learn from us so we look forward to lots of posts from you.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks