Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2012, 14:47   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone

Hi Bhpians,

After couple of years long wait I am awarded membership for one of the most loving and respected forum. I remember i hooked this site while googling. I went through lot of posts related to car, bike, travel, on road experience and review. I decided to be a part of the same, and few years later here i am. So first of all, I would like to thank all of you who have enriched my knowledge about automobiles. Indubitably it feels pleasure and privileged to be a part of it. I would like to thank moderators who fulfilled my wish.
About myself; I am Rajesh Lives in Mumbai and I am an auto enthusiast. Professionally i am an engineer working in IT. I currently drive a 2008 Swift Dzire clocked 1,26,897 Km. I am just in love with my car. Just came back from a nice trip of LADAKH. It was team BHP travelogues (Especially Dushmish, HVK) that sparked my interest taking Dzire to ladakh terrains. I love travelling, photography and technology.

Auto History:
1. Suzuki Fiero from 2000 till date clocked 70,000 Km
2. Tata Indica V2 DLS from 2004 till 2006 clocked 57,000 Km
3. Tata Indica V2 DLX from 2006 till 2008 clocked 89,000 Km.

I am really looking forward to interacting with you guys here.

Many Thanks,
Rajesh

Last edited by Eddy : 11th September 2012 at 15:01. Reason: Pls see the next post
Achilless is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2012, 15:13   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hello Everyone

Welcome to the forum Achilless

Your post had formatting tags that had to be removed manually. Please do not use MSWord for a copy-pasting posts. Notepad is fine.
Eddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2012, 14:52   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Group, Rajesh. I am sure you will be able to plan your drives & car accessory buys better now.
Old 14th September 2012, 15:22   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
Welcome to the Group, Rajesh. I am sure you will be able to plan your drives & car accessory buys better now.
Kumar Thank you very much. Most awaited. Because of T-BHP threads (Humbleh'd I & II) I gained courage to go to Ladakh. When read thread by Dushmish i was dead sure that my dzire can do it. Till that time i was under impression that Ladakh terrain is such, that u need to have 4WD. But indeed i was wrong. I will always remember your advice to keep patience in any situation you are passing through. Believe me there were many ups and downs enroute Leh and nearby places and always remeber your advice and i cleared all those hurdles with flying colours. Whoever asks me how I drove in sedan that too without 4WD in those terrains. My answer is only one 'Patience'. Thats a keyword ( Gurumantra) if you wish your trips to be safe and successful.
Old 14th September 2012, 17:21   #5
Senior - BHPian

Achilless, welcome to tbhp. Since you have already taken inspiration from other members posts, you can be sure you are in good hands
Old 15th September 2012, 00:18   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilless View Post
Kumar Thank you very much. Most awaited. Because of T-BHP threads (Humbleh'd I & II) I gained courage to go to Ladakh. When read thread by Dushmish i was dead sure that my dzire can do it. Till that time i was under impression that Ladakh terrain is such, that u need to have 4WD. But indeed i was wrong. I will always remember your advice to keep patience in any situation you are passing through. Believe me there were many ups and downs enroute Leh and nearby places and always remeber your advice and i cleared all those hurdles with flying colours. Whoever asks me how I drove in sedan that too without 4WD in those terrains. My answer is only one 'Patience'. Thats a keyword ( Gurumantra) if you wish your trips to be safe and successful.
I hope we are going to see a TL from you on your Ladakh trip?
Old 17th September 2012, 14:42   #7
BHPian

Hey Achilless, welcome to tbhp. Sure that you would have had a great trip to ladakh and pls do write a TL soon . Have a great stay and drive safe
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks