Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2012, 11:59   #1
Senior - BHPian

A BHPian at last!

It is difficult to start as I am too excited to express how happy I am. I saw the approval mail yesterday evening and could not sleep due to the excitement. Got up late today and consequently reached late for work. I simply showed my boss the email from team-BHP when he asked for the reason for coming late and he figured out the entire story. Even he knows what is eating up my time during office hours.
I had crowned myself as a BHPian in 2008 by putting up the stickers on my cars even as I waited for this mail after numerous attempts. I knew I will become a BHPian one day. I think it is a privilege to be here and I am really proud to be member now.

I bit about myself. I am a 36 year old architect based in Gurgaon, drooling over anything on wheels since my childhood. Being an architect my other interests are in Architectural fields. I learnt to ride my dad’s scooter – 1972 Bajaj 150 when I was in 6th standard. I had 1996 M 800 then 2005 Alto Lx. Currently I own a 2008 Swift vxi and 2010 Alto K10.

Hope to be a productive member of the forum.
Old 22nd June 2012, 14:01   #2
BHPian

Re: A BHPian at last!

hey sourabh, welcome aboard and have a wonderful stay. will love to see some interesting posts from you and of course productive
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks