Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2012, 20:27   #1
BHPian

In 7th Heaven!!

Hello BHPians ,
I'm a 19 year old Computer Science Engineering student from Chennai. I have been waiting to post this for quite some time. I'm so over joyed, i cannot express how happy I am!. I have been a huge fan of Team BHP for the past 5 years. I always wanted to be a part of this privileged community, i tried not once , but 7 times to get my membership approved. Today, when i opened my mail , I just couldn't believe my eyes. There was a mail from Team-BHP saying " TEAM-BHP MEMBERSHIP APPROVED!" , i would say that it was definitely one of the most happiest moments in my life!! .

Cars always had a special place in my heart, right from my childhood. I used to collect scale models of cars and i still continue to collect them and i have an Almirah full of Cars of various sizes!. I wanted to take up either Automobile or Mechanical engineering, but i ended up taking Computer Science. My passion and love for cars will never fade, it is ever increasing. Well, i'm literally out of words for now and i still can't believe that i'm now, a BHPian!!.

Mods, i cannot thank you guys enough! You guys made my day!
Thank you so much guys!
Old 21st June 2012, 20:36   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat1992
Hello BHPians ,
I'm a 19 year old Computer Science Engineering student from Chennai. I have been waiting to post this for quite some time. I'm so over joyed, i cannot express how happy I am!. I have been a huge fan of Team BHP for the past 5 years. I always wanted to be a part of this privileged community, i tried not once , but 7 times to get my membership approved. Today, when i opened my mail , I just couldn't believe my eyes. There was a mail from Team-BHP saying " TEAM-BHP MEMBERSHIP APPROVED!" , i would say that it was definitely one of the most happiest moments in my life!! .

Cars always had a special place in my heart, right from my childhood. I used to collect scale models of cars and i still continue to collect them and i have an Almirah full of Cars of various sizes!. I wanted to take up either Automobile or Mechanical engineering, but i ended up taking Computer Science. My passion and love for cars will never fade, it is ever increasing. Well, i'm literally out of words for now and i still can't believe that i'm now, a BHPian!!.

Mods, i cannot thank you guys enough! You guys made my day!
Thank you so much guys!
Welcome aboard mate!
You will enjoy The Scale Model thread on the forum I am sure.
Do share pics of your collection too.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2012, 20:50   #3
BHPian

Re: In 7th Heaven!!

Thank you, i'm already following that thread .
Sure, i will post pictures of my scale models and import sightings!.
Old 21st June 2012, 23:42   #4
BHPian

Welcome on board.
Do share your experiences with us.
Enjoy your stay..
Old 22nd June 2012, 11:25   #5
BHPian

welcome aboard and have a wonderful stay mate.
Old 22nd June 2012, 13:53   #6
BHPian

welcome aboard and hoping to see some interesting post from you. Enjoy your stay here.
Old 22nd June 2012, 14:23   #7
BHPian

Hello saadat1992,

Welcome aboard, I, and all we, Team-BHPians wish you a pleasant stay here in the mad world of petrolheads! From your post, I think you ought to like the scale models thread of forum and as I always recommend to newbies, you should go through Announcements section once. Have a pleasant stay!

Keep revvin'
S@ndy
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks