Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2012, 15:09   #1

Me too a TEAM-BHPian finally!!!

Hello fellow BHPians ( Feeling really proud to say this), This is Sujine Rajiah.I am a 30 year old mechanical engineer who did my scooling and spent my college days in Bangalore. Basically I am from Nagercoil in kanyakumari District way down south.

Me passing out of college marked my time to actively involve in my sheet metal fabrication unit manufacturing components for some auto majors.

I stumbled on T-BHP around 4-5 years back and it got me hooked permanently and am a regular visitor from then on. I was really surprised at the amount of information available for everything auto, whether buying a new car, maintaining it or tuning it for optimum performance.

I would like to thank the MODS to have deemed me "PASSED" to be a part of this wonderful community of auto enthusiasts and share a common platform to share ideas and making friends along the way.

My previous rides were,

Bajaj Pulsar 150cc- Rode for 80000Kms
Hyundai i10- driven for 30000Kms

My present rides are,
Bajaj Pulsar 180cc - Rode for 78000Kms
I20 CRDI - driven for 49000KMS In the 14 Months of ownership.

Apart from automobiles and travelling, I love listening to music of various genres.

See you all in the forum. Cheers.

SUJINE
Old 18th June 2012, 21:56   #2
BHPian

Re: Me too a TEAM-BHPian finally!!!

Welcome Sujine !

I completely agree with you. Although I have been a member of team-bhp for around 3 years now; I have been reading more and posting almost nothing.

All thanks to the excellent members here. I spent all of my energy in reading; at least till now.
Old 21st June 2012, 16:45   #3

Re: Me too a TEAM-BHPian finally!!!

Thank you Neosmart, I agree that it is difficult to post since I can never match the amount of info some of the members have. Will try to contribute in whatever little way i can.
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks