Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2012, 19:52   #1

Hella Fellas

Believe me, now I know what a privilege means. Being a part of this forum has made me experience it.

I work in a software company in Bangalore from the past 8 years. I am 37.

I took to bikes and cars a tad late in life - when I actually began to earn enough to own them - but boy, has it been a ride!

I ride a RE Bullet Electra 2004 when I am not whizzing past milestones on the road on my Mitsubishi Cedia.

I am a part of a small band of travel junkies who save and plan for at least one major drive/ride across the country every year.

What began as a 'once in a lifetime' bike ride in an exotic land - Gujarat - has me totally hooked line and sinker. My first 'Rann' to Kutch has 'Electra'fied me to an extent that I have rode my bike across Gujarat and Rajasthan and finally to the heavenly abode of every bikers dream - Khardungla.

If being a biker boy wasn't enough, when the opportunity came to own a car, I bought that most revered toy of every petro head - Mitsubishi Cedia - and have driven the beauty to Khajuraho and Varanasi on separate occasions. My aim is to cover one state every year and to attain a state of Nirvana after 20 odd years.

When I am not trippin', I find time to read, see enough movies to call myself a movie buff, and prepare to run the full marathon.

Be safe, be good, be.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks