Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2012, 11:23   #1
BHPian

Good Day TeamBHPians

Hello All, First I would like to thank the moderators who have approved my request to join this knowledge hub.

To start with my intro, am Saravanan from Chennai but work in Bangalore, am a diehard fan of HM's and 2 stroke’s. I have a few collection with me like a conti, rd350, cj3b petrol, tzr250 and few more. will be soon posting details with photos of each of my vehicles under respective section.

Eager and happy to start discussion with each one of you soon. Have a great day.
Old 25th May 2012, 13:59   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Good Day TeamBHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinHead View Post
conti, rd350, cj3b petrol, tzr250
Welcome Saravanan,

That is one heck of an enthusiast's garage; I've driven / riden all of them! The wildest was the TZR250 (the beauty of two stroke revving ), followed by the RD350. Would love to see pictures of your garage.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2012, 14:13   #3
BHPian

thanks a lot for the warm welcome, seriously every time i hit on the powerband on the TZR, the feel you get out of it unexplainable in words.

sure GTO will be uploading photos over the weekend after a fresh photoshoot.
have always been a big fan of your classic.
TwinHead is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2012, 14:34   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinHead View Post
Hello All, First I would like to thank the moderators who have approved my request to join this knowledge hub.

To start with my intro, am Saravanan from Chennai but work in Bangalore, am a diehard fan of HM's and 2 stroke’s. I have a few collection with me like a conti, rd350, cj3b petrol, tzr250 and few more. will be soon posting details with photos of each of my vehicles under respective section.

Eager and happy to start discussion with each one of you soon. Have a great day.
Welcome sarvanan, of course you are part of an extended family now. enjoy and have a great time
Old 29th May 2012, 21:26   #5
BHPian

thanks alfha, sure i will.

GTO check out the motorbike section to see my post(after its approved) with the pics of my twins.
TwinHead is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks