Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2012, 17:00   #1

I earned it...

Howwdies..

Advertisers say you cannot buy a Bourneville you rather earn it and I feel this is very apt when it comes to earning a TeamBHP membership.
Had to do some homework to update myself before I could confidently apply for the membership and now I feel a true sense of achievement being part of this forum.
Well to start with my name, I am Tushar working with a biotech company in the garden city of Bangalore though originally from Pune. My zodiac sign is scorpion hence the name ‘Vinchu’ meaning scorpion in Marathi.
It was way back in 1985 as a five year old; I experienced THRILL sitting on petrol tank of my grandfathers 1961 Royal Enfield. This is when the bullet bug bit me and I have owned 3 of the 500 cc so far. A back injury kept me away from my passion so for last two years, but here I am back recovered, eagerly waiting for the Thunder Bird 500 to be launched.
Cars I currently own:
Mahindra XUV 5OO W8 (Highway Moster)
Fiat Palio MJD (City Beast)
Safe Drive,
Da Vinchu

Last edited by khan_sultan : 20th April 2012 at 17:03. Reason: Removed FONT Tags
Old 20th April 2012, 21:07   #2
BHPian

Re: I earned it...

Welcome to the community bro, I understand how it feels when your Team-Bhp registration gets approved , you actually feel you have earned it.
I am excited about your XUV 500 ownership review in near future.

Keep Revving
petroheadd is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks