Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2012, 22:16   #1
BHPian

Hello to all

Hi Folks,

I have been a silent follower of the community for the past year ever since i planned my return to India. Now that i am here, i figured it is best to join and use the vast knowledge here.

I am Pranesh, 28 years of age from Chennai. I was in the US for the past 6 years and came to India this April. I am an IT professional and love cars, music and sports. I dont know the mechanical aspects but i love racing and pushing the limits (on the track). I am an avid Formula 1 follower and i have raced karts.

I had the pleasure of being trained by 2008 US Indoor Karting Champion and i have raced karts in different leagues in the US and was ranked 10th in Northwest US at one point of time. I would like to meet some people who are interested in go karting in chennai or bangalore. I travel to bangalore once a month.

I owned a Mazda 3 which i had to sell before i returned. I just loved the car. I don't own a car in india as of now. Still deciding and i am sure i will get lot of information from you folks here.

Great to be part of the community and looking forward to meet some nice people. If you are in Chennai, do pm me.

Cheers and have a nice day folks
Old 22nd May 2012, 17:31   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello to all

Hey go-pg,

Welcome aboard!

Since you're interested in karting, here's a thread on that subject (actually a bangalore race that keeps getting postponed). I quite enjoyed reading driverace's write-up, maybe you will too : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...dates-tba.html

cya
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks