Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2012, 08:45   #1
BHPian

Hello Good People!

Hello!

I had heard from my fellow newbies how multiple attempts were required for them to join in but hey here I am one attempt and I am a newbie here.

So I got to know about Team BHP from my brother-in-law who is a highway junkie who probably if given a way would drive to another country if he could.

Me..well I'm a newbie in the real sense of the word. At the age of 24 with noone driving in my house I decided something had to be done. Within a year with 17.5 k of driving my own Chevrolet Beat behind me I now plan to do a Delhi-Mumbai-Delhi pretty soon.

Firstly, its very important to thank all of you for your expertise. You know for me opening the bonnet and looking at the puzzle which lies beneath becomes a lot more easier with your guidance.

Suddenly from rocket science or a bad math question it looks much more simple. Team BHP has been my search engine for a long time now.

I remember the highway tips that I first saw when I did Delhi-Jaipur-Delhi and now I feel all smug (all thanks to you! ) telling a few of my friends who plan to take the highway. I've done that route twice now.

Stuck? Search TEAM BHP, new car for my mother? Wait ma till I go through team BHP. You've made life and its choices a lot for easier. You know a thank you is deserved to all members who've made life easier for me and a lot of folks who may not be here but do go through the forums to help themselves out of situations. So thank you!

A little about me .. I am 25 and I am a part of the marketing team for ITC Hotels. I drive around quite pointlessly as and when I'm not at work and apart from that I am a runner. No I won't win you a marathon but I do love my daily fix of the running high. I love my music and apart from that I love being on stage specially when its got anything to do with theater.

I better rush up because I'm running away to Auroville and Pondicherry with my soul mate to beat the corporate madness for a few days . So I shall come back and post.

Thank you mods I am proud to be a newbie here. I shall see you good people in a few days.

Abhishek
Old 16th April 2012, 16:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Good People!

Hey Abhishek you are pretty much bang on target when it comes to TBHP providing us answers to many of the choices in our daily lives be it on autos or otherwise. Being in the inner sanctum of this group one can actually put their thoughts or queries across to solicit the collective wisdom of all the folks out there thereby helping one to take informed decisions. Great to hear about your running and the travels across the land. Hoping to hear more on that and anything else that is shared among the gang. Welcome!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th April 2012, 16:43   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey Abhishek welcome on board, team-bhp surely is an addiction. Good to hear that you made here in first attempt itself , it took me couple of attempts to clear.

Do go through rules and regulations and FAQ section, enjoy your stay here, see ya around

Cheers
Sameer
Old 17th April 2012, 11:02   #4
BHPian

Welcome onboard Abhishek (This happens to be my younger brother's name too) Yep, rightly said, TBHP is the one stop shop for all your auto needs. In fact the site is open all day long on my system in office
Do make sure you go through the rules of posting.
Wish you a wonderful stay on this wonderful site.
Cheers!
Aadhitya
Old 22nd April 2012, 11:31   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Hey Abhishek you are pretty much bang on target when it comes to TBHP providing us answers to many of the choices in our daily lives be it on autos or otherwise. Being in the inner sanctum of this group one can actually put their thoughts or queries across to solicit the collective wisdom of all the folks out there thereby helping one to take informed decisions. Great to hear about your running and the travels across the land. Hoping to hear more on that and anything else that is shared among the gang. Welcome!
Hello Girish. You're right. The wisdom of the folks here helps me understand my machine better. From upgrades to ICE to highway travels. Pretty much our own customized 'search engine' and hey did I add that its reliable? Bang on. Totally enjoying my time spent here. Thanks a ton for the warm welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Hey Abhishek welcome on board, team-bhp surely is an addiction. Good to hear that you made here in first attempt itself , it took me couple of attempts to clear.

Do go through rules and regulations and FAQ section, enjoy your stay here, see ya around

Cheers
Sameer
Hello Sameer. Must admit the rules and regulations would take a while to seep in. However as a precautionary measure my posts are carefully thought of and I go through the FAQ's and the regulations to ensure I do not violate. Hopefully with a few more posts down the line it would be much clearer. Hey the newbie tag is justified now isn't it. Thank you so much. Addiction is what it is. A cup of coffee and team bhp before work early morning is ensuring I do end up 10-15 minutes late to work but noone's complaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadithsince1980 View Post
Welcome onboard Abhishek (This happens to be my younger brother's name too) Yep, rightly said, TBHP is the one stop shop for all your auto needs. In fact the site is open all day long on my system in office
Do make sure you go through the rules of posting.
Wish you a wonderful stay on this wonderful site.
Cheers!
Aadhitya
Hello Aadhitya. Thanks so much. So I am not the only one slyly going through TeamBhp during office hours? Thanks so much. Abhishek says hi to Abhishek. Hehe. Thanks bud.

Last edited by GTO : 19th September 2012 at 11:21. Reason: No more than 2 smilies per post please
AbhishekB86 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks