Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2012, 03:05   #1
BHPian

A lurker returns...

and man, have I missed Team-BHP! after regular posting from 2005 to 2009, I started lurking/taking a hiatus from the website for many different reasons, among them the fact that I had left for Singapore to do my MBA.

But now I've been back in Bangalore, India since early 2011 but even then had neglected Team BHP. It wasn't until I started seeing all the cars in my hometown zipping around sporting Team-BHP stickers and having one of my colleagues (also a BHPian!) go on and on about the site that I knew I had to drop by and say hi.

And good lord has this site gotten a whole lot better! kudos to the admins and moderators for having stuck to their guns even with their lives & wives around them. You guys demonstrate true passion and have maintained a site that I always viewed as one of the best in the country!

I'm glad to see so many new members in our driving/wannabe driving community. I believe what sets us apart from other drivers though is our sense of commitment to and passion for our vehicles, and the willingness to learn more about them.

I hope to be able to post more and see what kind of developments have been going on, esp. in the tech and modifying sections! and I hope to share some stories of where I've been all this while and what I've been up to (lurid details only to be provided upon request)

Peace, and have a good one all!

Last edited by Jaggu : 13th March 2012 at 10:05. Reason: A bit of proper punctuation makes the post look good and readable. Thanks
vezj420 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2012, 10:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A lurker returns...

Aah welcome back Parvez, it's been long . Sold the Ford or you still driving it ? Nice to see old members making their way back after a brief hiatus . Just read the thread put up by another old member ram_hyundai who hasn't been very active for quite some time.
Old 13th March 2012, 12:00   #3
BHPian

Hey RJStyles! Good to see you on here again, and you've become a DBHPian I see! I still have my old Ikon, thanks for remembering! Although later in the year I may be back in the market for the next set of wheels, unless the guys over in tech have come out with some good "renewal" techniques

shall PM you my number soon. keep in touch!
Old 14th March 2012, 17:27   #4
BHPian

Would love to see the Ford Fusion get back into production. I own the 1.6 petrol and its simply brilliant. I know that the EcoSport would be stepping in soon, but the Fusion obviously falls a segment below. Plus, the no. buyers looking for a small-SUV/MPV is on the rise and the Fusion makes as a brilliant option.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks