Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2012, 20:08   #1
Senior - BHPian

Finally my membership approved

Hey BHPians

Actually have been trying since a long time to be a part of this family, but always what i used to got is another mail of t-bhp stating "Sorry! Please register again". Every time when i used to get this email, i used to say to myself- man another try and you will be in, and finally this happened.

Finally this time, it was a joyous moment to see a altogether new email from t-bhp which mentioned Team-bhp membership approved, after
reading mail, man i started dancing like anything but then finally some senses prevailed and i am here typing my intro just couple of minutes after getting my membership approved, seriously i am on cloud 9.

To be honest i was even not 10% happy as today i am(Moderators- a big thank you to all) when i cleared my CA entrance.

Stumbled upon team-bhp around 2yrs back when i was googling for long term reviews, and there haven't been a day since then when i didn't opened team-bhp for less then 2hrs.

So, I am 18 year old CA student, born brought up in Delhi itself. My interest includes Driving, music all kinda (but a big parikrama fan), Photography( complete noob at this), technology and last but not the least traveling by car. I hate traveling anywhere in bus/train/by air.

Started driving at 16, when i used to reverse the car out of park for dad, and as i turned 18 on 1st September got my license on 2nd September and started driving car with dad, and finally last week got to drive car alone. Now i used to drive on an avg around 20kms a day.

The cars which we owned till date are ambassador which my dad used to own in early 90's, then a 800 and currently we own a black accent aka black beauty as named by me with team-bhp stickers on it. Cars which i would like to own in future will be a black XUV 5OO couple of years down the line.

Other then this the car for which i will love to own one day is Lamborghini LP 700, land rover discovery 4, Audi RS5 and last one Volvo S60 T6.

Hoping a wonderful journey ahead with all you petrolheads.

And yeah! i have already been through announcement section and hereby agrees to adhere to all rules & policies of t-bhp.

Cheers
Sameer
sameerg001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2012, 20:55   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Finally my membership approved

Welcome to the forum and congratulations . Its good to see more people from delhi joining the forum. Its so hard to spot BHPians on delhi roads.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2012, 21:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on getting the membership approved!

And as mohit has rightly said there are very less BHPians from Delhi and NCR regions as compared to Bangalore and Pune guys.

Please do read the rules to have a pleasant experience on board.

PS - I hope you can recognize the place in my DP (avataar pic).

Last edited by bluevolt : 23rd February 2012 at 21:05.
bluevolt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2012, 22:01   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Welcome to the forum and congratulations . Its good to see more people from delhi joining the forum. Its so hard to spot BHPians on delhi roads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
Congratulations on getting the membership approved!

And as mohit has rightly said there are very less BHPians from Delhi and NCR regions as compared to Bangalore and Pune guys.

Please do read the rules to have a pleasant experience on board.

PS - I hope you can recognize the place in my DP (avataar pic).
Thanks for your wishes , as you guys are put up in west delhi, @drmohit around punjabi bagh i guess and @bluevolt nearby dwarka right guys?, so how about idea of starting a west delhi quick meet thread??.
Old 24th February 2012, 10:57   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hey Sameer,

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Couldn't help but notice your heading since I knew exactly what you would be writing in your post. I too, had to go through quite a few of "Sorry! Please register again" mails.

Welcome again
Altocumulus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th February 2012, 11:25   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Thanks for your wishes , as you guys are put up in west delhi, @drmohit around punjabi bagh i guess and @bluevolt nearby dwarka right guys?, so how about idea of starting a west delhi quick meet thread??.
It might be just the three of us . BTW when is the next Delhi meet planned?
Old 24th February 2012, 13:59   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocumulus View Post
Hey Sameer,

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Couldn't help but notice your heading since I knew exactly what you would be writing in your post. I too, had to go through quite a few of "Sorry! Please register again" mails.

Welcome again
Thanks alot for your wishes buddy and ya its like quite an achievement to be on this portal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
It might be just the three of us . BTW when is the next Delhi meet planned?
No there are quite a few bhpians living in west delhi, so lets just give it a thought and put up a thread regarding same. It's not easy for me to go gurgaon for quick meets. So we can plan one near our house.

BTW no idea regarding any meet in delhi.

MODS: Please delete this if you find this discussion off topic.
Old 24th February 2012, 15:34   #8
Senior - BHPian

A Sameer welcome on board.

And yes a T-bhp membership is really something which you should be proud of, as I know numerous people who wants to be a member but are not able to get through yet.
BANDHAV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th February 2012, 17:09   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
A Sameer welcome on board.

And yes a T-bhp membership is really something which you should be proud of, as I know numerous people who wants to be a member but are not able to get through yet.
Thanks alot sir for your wishes . Even i know quite a few people who are not able to register themselves here. Really i am PROUD to be a BHPian.
Old 24th February 2012, 23:42   #10
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the TEAM

Let me tell you about a recent incidence. Off-course related to this topic!
Me and my two office colleagues went to buy BlackBerry's for us. They never had a chance to get into my car so they decided to keep their Hyundai's (Getz & i10) aside and come along with me in my Punto. While coming back they praised me for the way I'm keeping my car, neat & clean as if I bought it today itself

One of them, the guy with Getz, knows about TBHP and knows my interest in cars hence asked me why don't you join TBHP? I smiled and said I'm already a member there. He was exited to know how I got the membership. He said he tried multiple times and his friends too but could not get through.

So value your membership.

By the way I would wait for your ownership thread on Land Rover discovery 4, when you own one. I love Land Rover

Last edited by GTO : 6th March 2012 at 15:46. Reason: Only 2 smilies allowed, please read the board rules carefully before proceeding, thanks
HammerHead is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2012, 00:15   #11
Senior - BHPian

Thanks alot sir for your wishes, and yeah! i do value my membership as i have made it here after couple of attempts . Tell your friend not to loose heart and try again and again until he succeeds.

I too love land rover, and ownership thread will surely be there if i own one in near future ( around 10-20 years down the line if i gather enough money ).

You too own one of my most liked car the Grande Punto really love this car for its ride and handling, wish you wonderful ownership ahead with your ride.

Cheers
Sameer

Last edited by Technocrat : 5th March 2012 at 21:27. Reason: Please avoid quoting a long post sepcially if its on same page, thanks
Old 28th February 2012, 11:10   #12
BHPian

Welcome to the Forum Sameer. Good to see more additions from Delhi (and W.Delhi in particular).

Hope you drive safe and promote safe driving among your peers.

Last edited by Sugeeta : 28th February 2012 at 11:13.
Old 28th February 2012, 16:37   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugeeta View Post
Welcome to the Forum Sameer. Good to see more additions from Delhi (and W.Delhi in particular).

Hope you drive safe and promote safe driving among your peers.
Thanks for your wishes , Have been following your new fiesta thread from the very first day but was a guest at that time, so a little late though congratulations .
I have been in and out of rajouri for last couple of months but still never spotted your ride even once.

Cheers
Sameer
Old 5th March 2012, 08:31   #14

Hi Sameerg001, Count one more from the West Delhi Wagon!
It's a pleasure knowing my neighbors. As it is said "Virtue is not solitary, it's bound to have neighbors." Every T-bhpian here possess virtues of self control, self-efficacy, regard, respect and kindness. With so many 'virtues' in place, neighborhood is bound to happen.
puneetnay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th March 2012, 12:23   #15
BHPian

Welcome to the team sameer. Quite nice to know that we not only share the love of cars but passion for the same profession. I too am pursuing the chartered accountant's course and am mid way through it. Here's wishing you good times, both in the profession and here on T-bhp.
scuderiamania is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks