Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2012, 01:55   #1
BHPian

TBHP'ed finally

The day was 26 Jan.Holiday for office.woke up late.watched r'day parade on TV.after Madam Prez went away from the venue, I turned my Pc on and logged onto my email.Hey surprise .Your membership approved was staring at me.Did not believe it at first and looked once again at sender address and reconfirmed it was from the Team-bhp official email address.
At last I have reached here.

Well for a brief intro, I have been a automobile lover and was onto my first 2 wheeler the day I turned 18 armed with my Learners Licence.That was on a Bajaj Chetak and now after travelling about 2,50,000 odd kms here I am on this site.I have been reading on this site and have been a fan of the quality material available on various topics here. Being an active member in various other auto forums I have had interaction with many of team-bhp members who are also present there.

Seeing Team-bhp stickers on bumpers and windscreens I have always wanted to put up one on my car too but felt that I have to be a full fledged member representing this forum if I have to justify the sticker.Now I can and I will.

Best Regards to all members and moderators here and looking forward to a fruitful association with you all.:-D

Last edited by Rehaan : 27th January 2012 at 16:30. Reason: 1) Paragraph spacing helps readability. 2) No more than 2 smileys per post please. Welcome aboard.
Old 4th February 2012, 21:02   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: TBHP'ed finally

Welcome Srini. Good to have you onboard here and am sure you will enjoy here.

Do go through the rules section to familiarize yourself with the do's and don'ts.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks