Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2012, 16:44   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hello! I am Delighted, Euphoric, On Clould Nine.

Hello Friends,

Today, sometime back I received an email in my personal email account - Team-BHP Membership APPROVED. I am currently in office, so cannot express my joy by screaming or jumping around. That is why I thought of writing a Introduction on Team-BHP, where people would understand my current state of mind.

I was waiting for this email (Team-BHP Membership APPROVED) since last couple of months and I can now proudly say that persistence pays. I sincerely thank moderators for allowing me to be a part of this great team.

I came across this wonderful site almost a year back when I was having some issues with my previous car and to be frank since then there has been not a single day when I have not logged on to this wonderful website.

Anyways, first things first, I am Jignesh Mehta, 34, based in Mumbai. I am basically a IT Professional & work with a leading software company. My profession gives me chance to travel to great places & I have been blessed to visit places like New Delhi, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kolkatta, Munich (Germany) & Salzburg (Austria), Dubai and Beijing (China).
On family side, I am married & we have a daughter – Prisha who will be completing 5 years in February 2012. I stay with my parents in western suburbs of Mumbai. My dad is 61 years old but still has a capacity to drive long distances.
On vehicles side, I own a Maruti WagonR Vxi 2007 & Bajaj Pulsar DTSi 2007. I dream to own & drive a 4 x 4 SUV vehicle across India (probably this dream has came after knowing HVKumar & TSK1979).

I have used the Review & Technical Stuff of Team-BHP extensively when I was in process of buying Car in June 2011.
But my passion on Team-BHP currently is Travelogues section and I sincerely thank members like HVKumar, TSK1979, Bolbolero, Ramkya1, Jeepcaptian, Laluks ad many others for their travelogues & inspiration I have gathered from the same. I genuinely appreciate member's photography and writing skills.

I am following Team-BHP Travelogues section since last six months and based on the inspiration I gathered, in November 2011 I did a 4 day 1730 Kms trip (Mumbai – Rajkot – Sankheshwar – Mahudi – Mumbai) with family (including parents) in my WagonR.

I am now going on 11 days road trip to Rajasthan on 14th January and will soon ask your suggestions and comments on the same.

Coming back to material (real) world, I suddenly realize I am currently at office and have not done any work since last one hour. I know my writing is much formal right now, but I promise to be more creative as time goes by.

I regret the long introduction letter, but you all know when someone is on cloud no. 9, he is out of control.

Thanks to moderators again,

Regards,
Jignesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2012, 17:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello! I am Delighted, Euphoric, On Clould Nine.

Beware, it's a dangerous addiction to be on Team BHP!

Welcome to the world of automobiles!
honeybee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2012, 18:09   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thank you Honeybee.
Yes the addiction has already set in. I am spending almost 1 hour everyday on Team-BHP. Is it dangerous? I don't know yet.
But as of now I am happy to find a new passion for Cars, Driving & Exploring new places.
Also it really feels good to be connected to wonderful people here.

Regards,
Old 5th January 2012, 11:38   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Jignesh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jignesh View Post
Thank you Honeybee.
Yes the addiction has already set in. I am spending almost 1 hour everyday on Team-BHP. Is it dangerous? I don't know yet.
But as of now I am happy to find a new passion for Cars, Driving & Exploring new places.
Also it really feels good to be connected to wonderful people here.

Regards,

1 hour????

Sorry, will speak to you in about a year to re-check this number!!

Enjoy yourself here!!
Old 5th January 2012, 15:21   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Welcome Jignesh!!!

1 hour????

Enjoy yourself here!!
Welcome aboard Jignesh.
1 hour Hell, i log into teambhp at 9.15 in the morning when i enter office and log out only by 7pm when i leave office. And i always keep my fingers on the ALT TAB buttons so that i can switch to a work window the moment i see my boss approaching my desk
Wish you a wonderful stay here!
Cheers!
Aadith
Old 5th January 2012, 15:30   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Welcome Jignesh!!!

1 hour????

Enjoy yourself here!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aadithsince1980 View Post
Welcome aboard Jignesh.
1 hour Hell, i log into teambhp at 9.15 in the morning when i enter office and log out only by 7pm when i leave office. And i always keep my fingers on the ALT TAB buttons so that i can switch to a work window the moment i see my boss approaching my desk
Wish you a wonderful stay here!
Cheers!
Aadith
Hello Mayank & Aadith,

Thank you for your welcome message.

Yes. Seems what you guys are saying is correct. In just 3 days (since I became a Team-BHPian, this one hour per day has increased to 1.5 to 2 hours.

Yes. The addiction is setting in. Hope this will be for good.

Thanks again,

Jignesh Mehta
Old 5th January 2012, 17:10   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome on board Jignesh.
The addiction is about to be dangerous, be warned

Thanks for reading our logs.
Old 6th January 2012, 07:33   #8
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the gang.Beware t-bhp is quite addictive.I have already set t-bhp as my homepage in my workstation.My membership was approved the second time.So i can understand how it is once you get in.I didnt get so happy even when i graduated in engineering with distinction.
Again welcome aboard.
Old 6th January 2012, 11:27   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Welcome on board Jignesh.
The addiction is about to be dangerous, be warned

Thanks for reading our logs.
Hello Laluks,

Thank you for the welcome message.

Yes. I do follow your logs. I sincerely appreciate your photography skills. Each of your photo tell a thousand words & also you write about them well. It feel like we are at that place while reading & seeing your photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
Welcome to the gang.Beware t-bhp is quite addictive.I have already set t-bhp as my homepage in my workstation.My membership was approved the second time.So i can understand how it is once you get in.I didnt get so happy even when i graduated in engineering with distinction.
Again welcome aboard.
Thank you Rakesh for your welcome message.

Yes, I was really happy when my Team-BHP membership was approved. It has been couple of days since then, but the excitement has not gone down yet.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks