Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2011, 12:20   #1
BHPian

Hola Amigos

Hello friends,

After being rejected once, finally get a chance to be a part of Team-BHP

About me - I am a 28 year old automotive enthusiast from Mumbai. Having studied Mechanical Engineering and with a Masters Degree from US, fate brought me into the world of IT Industry, where I have absorbed myself. But the core Mechanical Engineer inside me refuses to die. Always feel a sense of pride upon seeing any Engineering marvel - be it cranes or the zappy cars. And this is where Team-BHP fuels my ambition. I have been following this forum for quite some time. For any car issues, be it related to car music system or changing the car tyres, Team-BHP is the place where I always find all the answers. All the discussions / answers mentioned here are top class and this is what distinguishes Team-BHP from any other automotive forum. My other hobbies include wildlife and photography (and also wildlife photography)

I currently own a Ford Ikon and a Maruti Swift. Desire to own a Honda City in the next couple of years. I do have a few questions to ask, however will ask them in the correct threads.

That's it from my side for now. Take care and drive safely
Old 20th December 2011, 19:13   #2
BHPian

Re: Hola Amigos

Let me be the first one to welcome your on-board ...happy motoring
Old 21st December 2011, 12:51   #3
BHPian

Re: Hola Amigos

Welcome on-board, hope to see your wildlife pics and travelogues soon. Drive safe with your seat belts on always

-Sajan
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks