Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2011, 12:10   #1
BHPian

Coming Home

Hi

It has been a few winters now since I have been ardently following Team BHP and it is only now that I have endeavored to register.

To me the greatest of all posts was some hours back when I viewed the post from the administrators that I was in!

My association with cars and road drives dates back to as long as I can remember considering that my Dad has been a drive enthusiast and from the rear seat of his Premier I would watch the changing gears and the sound of engine change while we traveled through this beautiful country we call India.

On a personal front I am a qualified Physician with a Post graduate degree in Management and have outside of cars I am passionate about squash and writing

So I guess this is a start to one of the most beautiful associations for me
Old 10th December 2011, 15:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Coming Home

Welcome to Team-bhp, doctor. It is not always you find a doctor with a degree in management!! But we have quite a few doctor-petrolheads here. Happy motoring and enjoy the ride here
mallumowgli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2011, 17:28   #3
BHPian

Re: Coming Home

mallumowgli

Doctor was by accident and Management was by intent and I enjoy both sides of the world but the passion is with my wheels - I like the journey and my kids enjoy the destination - although they now have begun to enjoy the drive too
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks