Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2011, 19:26   #1

Hello everyone

A very big hello to all the members of tbhp.
After lurking around here for a while, i finally attempted to get registered a few days back. Feels good to be writing my first post on the site whose topics have taken up half my bookmarks folder :-P
Anyways, about me...
I'm a 3rd year engg student currently residing at Bangalore, Karnataka.
My current ride is a 2006 1.3L swift zxi in golden beige color. completely stock condition except for the art leather seat covers and silver painted central console.
Hope to get to know you guys better, and further my knowledge in my one true passion-automobiles.

P.S.- I was initially apprehensive about trying to register as i had read somewhere about how people get rejected very easily and it takes minimum 3 tries to get approved.
since i got accepted on my first attempt itself, i would like to say a big THANK YOU to all the mods, you guys ROCK!
Old 2nd November 2011, 13:20   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by octaneaddicted View Post
After lurking around here for a while, i finally attempted to get registered a few days back. Feels good to be writing my first post on the site whose topics have taken up half my bookmarks folder :-P
Anyways, about me...
My current ride is a 2006 1.3L swift zxi in golden beige color. completely stock condition except for the art leather seat covers and silver painted central console.
Hope to get to know you guys better, and further my knowledge in my one true passion-automobiles.
Welcome. I am a newbie myself to TBHP. What engr. are you studying? I fondly remember my electrical engr. days at BU.
Old 2nd November 2011, 20:57   #3

Welcome aboard my friend.
Even i am a new bie and loving every bit of it ! i gess we are of the same age group as i am a 2nd year(now going into 3rd) medical student !

Enjoy your stay and see u around.
Cheers !
Old 3rd November 2011, 09:53   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Anyways, about me...

P.S.- I was initially apprehensive about trying to register as i had read somewhere about how people get rejected very easily and it takes minimum 3 tries to get approved.
since i got accepted on my first attempt itself, i would like to say a big THANK YOU to all the mods, you guys ROCK!
Welcome octaneaddicted. I am a newbie myself to this amazing forum. hoping to see ur silver painted console in the near future. which college do u go to? where are you orginally from? i am glad you made it on your first attempt.
Old 3rd November 2011, 14:32   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Anyways, about me...

Welcome dude..!! Welcome to The place we call heaven ! First things first..
would like to see some pics of your silver color central console. Whats your branch ?? I'm a CS guy studying down here in chennai !
Old 5th November 2011, 01:02   #6

thanks for the warm welcome guys.....
@chieron and bilalsyed- i'm doing my BE in information science, sadly under VTU (v torture you)

@sweet chariot- i'm studying at reva institute, originally from kolkata bro..

on popular demand, coming up soon pics of my silver painted console.
watch this space.....
Old 6th November 2011, 00:34   #7
BHPian

Quote:
thanks for the warm welcome guys.....
@chieron and bilalsyed- i'm doing my BE in information science, sadly under VTU (v torture you)

@sweet chariot- i'm studying at reva institute, originally from kolkata bro..

on popular demand, coming up soon pics of my silver painted console.
watch this space.....
octaneaddicted !! IS is pretty good. BTW VTU actually stands for ??? and yes PICS should come soon and all engg colleges torture.
Old 7th November 2011, 21:59   #8

Vishweshwarya Technological University. Its located in Belgaum and is a royal pain...
Old 9th November 2011, 20:09   #9
BHPian

reva @ RT nagar?? nice i have been there once during my college days. will wait to see ur silver painted pics
Old 10th November 2011, 02:47   #10
Zed
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Chariot View Post
reva @ RT nagar?? nice i have been there once during my college days. will wait to see ur silver painted pics
Welcome to the forum...Your Handle brings back memories of our White Premier Padmini from the late 80s which had a strip of sun film on the front wind sheild with the words 'sweet chariot' with an accompanying motif.
Zed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th November 2011, 12:45   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post
Welcome to the forum...Your Handle brings back memories of our White Premier Padmini from the late 80s which had a strip of sun film on the front wind sheild with the words 'sweet chariot' with an accompanying motif.

yeah, my dad's car too was white premier padmini from the 80's and simliar words 'sweet chariot' with an accompanying motif. i was never aware that there was one more padmini with almost similar job. i am glad you brought it to my notice. i shall look for old photos and try to post a photo if possible. thanks Zed
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks