Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2011, 23:47   #1
BHPian

A t-bhp member at last!

Hi everyone!

I've been following the t-bhp threads on the Enfield Classic 500 and 350 for more than a year. It's been a while since I became a member (second attempt) and I'm taking the initiative to post only now

I'm a student living in Cochin and am doing my internship at the Cochin Port. I was more of a car guy but now I'm heavily inclined towards bikes- especially the relaxed bruiser types like them Enfields.

I'd like to thank the bhpians at the C3 and C5 threads for bringing various aspects of these beauties to light and spreading awareness about them. You guys inspired me a lot. Not helping matters is my dilemma whether to go for the fearsome C5 or the gentler and more practical C3. Now only if I could find the time for a really long test ride and to book one! Everytime I plan to do that something comes up and foils my plans. Maybe good things take a lot of time to materialise.

I'd also like to thank GTO, Stratos and others who run the Car Review section- cause it's plain awesome! They make a very informative read and I really enjoy reading them.

Thank you for letting me into the t-bhp fraternity. It's been an honor.

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks