Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2011, 19:42   #1
BHPian

And here goes my story..P.S. Hello to all

Very warm greetings to all reading , and before you go any further I would like to tell you in advance it is a LONG read ..

Well its been a rough ride , but here I am , AGAIN..

Cars have not exactly been the biggest point of interest for any of my family members , im sure my head must have banged really hard when i was born , but anyways i know one thing and one thing only , I LOVE CARS.

I am Prannoy Shekhar Semwal and i hail from the great city named DEHRADUN which was earlier called a city of GRAY HEADS AND GREEN SHEDS.
Obviously now its nothing like that.

I am a second year law student pursuing studies from Ahmedabad.

My love for cars started long back , so long infact that i dont remember exactly when the doctor replaced blood with petrol in my veins .

But my love for team-bhp started four years back in 2008. I was in class 10th back then . And i while surfing for cars bumped upon this site , team-bhp. The name interested me a lot , and the content even more !! So much infact that i was hooked on to it 24x7.

I had to become a member in order to post my replies to certain topics in the forum which i just could not resist . And then i applied for the team-bhp membership and the wait started.

It all came to a sudden halt when the membership got declined. I didn't loose hope though and created a new account from a different mail address and tried re registering . Bad news again and the membership didn't get approved again .

After this , i went back to being a " secret admirer " of team -bhp and with 12th class coming soon , i was too busy trying to answer the unanswerable questions that has plagued teen minds for ages , what to do after 12th??

But something in me was just not satisfied and then one night when the clock struck 3, i threw away my physics book and opened my laptop .
First made a new account on some email client and then re registered as Enigma on team-bhp and voila i was granted membership after a couple of days.
I was so happy i literally threw a party ,a years wait was finally over on 17th December 2009. But the pain was only over to cause some more..

Now by this time , i was in class 12th and coaching had made life hectic and i felt terrible paying less attention to team-bhp but sometimes a man has to sacrifice some things in life so that he can have them back again later.

And then one day when i tried to log into my team bhp account it said invalid password??!!??
I tried again and my laptop screen showed exactly the same message ..
I was shocked out of my wits and after trying unsuccessfully for 5 times and being debarred from doing the same for another 15mins i tried opening my mail box to see what happened , but that i did only to realize that i had forgotten the password of not only my team-bhp account but also my mail box.

Dont know how , maybe it was all that physics, chemistry and maths jumbled up but i had lost the one thing that meant the most to me in my life , my team-bhp account :(
Tried a lot but all my efforts were in vain.

I was so taken a back i thought i will never register again on the community , but as it turns out you really cant avoid the thing you love the most , can you ??

Same thing happened again , the same spark that i had intentionally killed rose from its berried ashes like a phoenix and i was up again trying to register myself on team bhp.

And after 4 unsuccessful tries to re register myself , im here AGAIN.

A lot of things have changed in these 3 years, but my love for cars remains undisputed. A lot of people have asked me why didn't you choose a career in automobile engineering when you love cars so much . I to was supposed to to that , my parents honestly believed that it would be apocalyptical if i would end up doing anything else , as cars is all that i knew about .

But then not everything falls into place and at the end moment i choose law as a field of interest .

About me :-

I am a fun loving person and like to live my life to the fullest .
I am a debater at heart and im really looking forward to some amazing debates on the forum
Rest ,im sure that you all will evaluate me correctly as time progresses .

FINALLY,

Thank you to everyone for reading through this LONG post .

Cheers
Old 18th October 2011, 05:52   #2
BHPian

Re: And here goes my story..P.S. Hello to all

Hey Enigmatic.
Congrats and welcome Aboard!
C300 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2011, 11:45   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post

I was so taken a back i thought i will never register again on the community , but as it turns out you really cant avoid the thing you love the most , can you ??
Cheers
[/b]
So true in my case!! Welcome aboard enigmatic!!
Old 18th October 2011, 12:31   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by C300 View Post
Hey Enigmatic.
Congrats and welcome Aboard!
Thanks C300 would love to hear from you occassionally on the forums
Old 19th October 2011, 11:17   #5

Hello enigmatic,

Welcome Aboard.. Have a great time and enjoy your stay.
Sidhu bangalore is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th October 2011, 14:06   #6
AVR
BHPian

Hey enigmatic,

Nice to see someone from Ahmedabad here! Hope you have a great time here! We've a few of us here and will be hopefully meeting up again soon. You should join us.

Maybe this link would help you connect with the local junta.

Cheers,
Adi
Old 19th October 2011, 14:50   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidhu bangalore View Post
Hello enigmatic,

Welcome Aboard.. Have a great time and enjoy your stay.
Thanks sidhu .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVR View Post
Hey enigmatic,

Nice to see someone from Ahmedabad here! Hope you have a great time here! We've a few of us here and will be hopefully meeting up again soon. You should join us.

Maybe this link would help you connect with the local junta.

Cheers,
Adi
Thank you so much AVR for the warm wishes and the link
I would love to meet fellow bhpians just let me know when and where and ill be there for sure
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks