Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2011, 22:47   #1
BHPian

Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

It was 16-Sep and I was excited because of 2 reasons: first one was of course that it was a Friday evening hence the ever awaited weekend was here and second and more important one was that I was looking forward to the 2 day photography workshop during this weekend. I thought I would just go through couple of websites and skim through some of the basics of photography ahead of the workshop. Started the laptop, and as is the ritual opened team-bhp first where I was still a guest and had reapplied that very week for membership, I also opened my mailbox and much to my astonishment I saw a mail with a subject line reading “Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!”. I was pleasantly surprised and this became the third and most important reason for me to be happy on that Friday evening.

First of all, thanks to the moderators for such a wonderful forum! I have been following this forum since more than a year now and it feels really proud to be a part of this community.

Now coming to my introduction, I am Shreyas, a banker by profession, staying at Mumbai and basically from Bhopal. I drive a Maruti Esteem and it has been my faithful ride since last 7 years. My family also owns a Wagon R and both the cars have given a trouble free ownership experience.

Coming to my interests, I think you would have guessed from the introductory paragraph, I am trying to develop my interest in photography. I like music and computer games besides my passion for automobiles.

My future car, well 3 answers to that – If its petrol manual it will no doubt be the Linea T-Jet, if its petrol automatic it would be ANHC AT (I just pray that fiat brings its dualogic transmission, then the choice would change) and if diesel it will be none other than Cruze AT.

Finally, thanks to the moderators for approving my membership.
Old 26th September 2011, 00:09   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Do go through the forum rules to have a pleasant experience.

Happy posting!
bluevolt is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks