Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2004, 01:08   #1
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Its that time of the year again, folks. The TV's being hooked up, beers are being chilled...and team caps cleant.

Less than a month to go...Lets have a second look at the marvellous machines...

MY PICK FOR MOST RADICAL DESIGN OF THE YEAR

RENAULT - WILL THEY BE ABLE TO IMPROVE ON THEIR 2003 FORM?

MCLAREN...CAR OF THE YEAR 2004?

And heres whom I place my money on...for the 2004 Drivers Champion!!

GTO
Old 26th February 2004, 02:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

BAR wont be too happy for not including them.
Rightly so.
awesome testing timings, think they'v really improved.. will get closest to top 4.

hope Renault do well.
Old 26th February 2004, 02:20   #3
Senior - BHPian

Well now its just over a week for the five red lights to go out and I cant wait.....the excitement is building up.

Williams should be Ferraris biggest challenger this year and it will be interesting to see the tyre wars this season as well Whether Michelin has the edge or Bridgestone spin some magic reamains to be seen.
I doubt Mclaren being a close fighter for the title cause Kimi is worried whether the new car will even finish the first race. Now thats very disheartening even more when it come from your no. one driver.

Renault should improve and Fernando should be watched. And lets see what the other teams do.

But finally when it comes to being World Champion its none other than Mchael Schumacher and Ferrari who will take the title this year. They might have to fight for it even more this year but then eventually they'll come out on tops...

Cheers
Old 26th February 2004, 11:55   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hatari,

I could not agree more with you...BAR is indeed looking good in the pre-season testing and seem to match the chassis-tyre combo well. WHats more with Toyota now firing on all cylinders, it was only a matter of time before Honda pulled its socks up!

Dippy i hear you pal...Am already getting the pre-season jitters now. Butttttttttttttttt Mclaren, despite taking a full 2 years for their car, have disappointed in testing times. Kimi, as you said, has put concerns over the reliability and speed of his silver arrow.

Boy, this is going to be the longest 10 days of my life

GTO

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks