Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2021, 18:13   #1
Team-BHP Support

Fernando: An Amazon Prime Video docuseries on Fernando Alonso

Amazon Prime Video has released Fernando - a documentary series on two-time Formula 1 World Champion Fernando Alonso. The series has been produced by The Mediapro Studio and has five parts:
  1. I'm not stopping
  2. Lost for Words
  3. Anything is Possible
  4. Out of My Comfort Zone
  5. Mission Accomplished
The series focuses on the life of Alonso since he retired at the end of the 2018 Formula 1 season. It covers his participation in other motorsports such as the Indianapolis 500, Le Mans 24 hours and his first outing at the Dakar Rally in January 2020.

Fernando: An Amazon Prime Video docuseries on Fernando Alonso-fa.jpg

The series also features interviews with people close to the Spaniard including his manager Luis García Abad, his sister Lorena Alonso, his partner Linda Morselli and his colleague Carlos Sainz.

Fernando Alonso is making a return to Formula One in 2021 with the Alpine F1 Team (formerly known as Renault).

Link to Team-BHP News Article

Last edited by Aditya : 9th January 2021 at 18:15.
Aditya is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 9th January 2021, 18:50   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fernando: An Amazon Prime Video docuseries on Fernando Alonso

Thank You. It wouldn't have got my attention if not for this thread. He is one of the most favorite drivers for me... the title of the episode of 3 and 4 looks interesting inline with his fighting attitude.
Surprise is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2021, 18:54   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Will be giving this a watch - thanks for posting this up!
Red Liner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2021, 21:24   #4
BHPian

I hope they take a deep look at his Le Mans drive. Watching it live was surreal. He was zipping by traffic and extending the gap like a seasoned Endurance veteran at night around la Sarthe.

I'm not his biggest fan (Schumacher die-hard, plus I believe he's not a good influence on any team he's a part of in the long run), but his skill and ability cannot be under-estimated.
DeathPig is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th January 2021, 07:01   #5
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Am surprised that Amazon Prime hasn't made any sort of announcement for this. I found it just by chance while doing a random search. Happy to report that the series is excellent . Not just for Alonso fans, but for motorsport followers in general. Lots of behind-the-scenes footage of Alonso's life on track...and interestingly, off it too.

Have newfound respect for his driving skills (I still hate his attitude). Man can get into any kind of car or motorsport and come out on top
GTO is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 10th January 2021, 17:02   #6
BHPian

I was eagerly waiting for this as im a die hard Fernando's fan and finished all the episodes in one go .
Its must watch for the motorsport lovers in general and a treat to Nando's fans. The documentary shows versatality , the level of comittment and talent this man possess.
I still rate him higher than Lewis on a race day in a same machinery.I cant wait till the Lights out of the 2021 F1 Season.
Senna_sempre is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th March 2021, 17:07   #7
Senior - BHPian

I saw it as soon as it was released. Fantastic series, a must watch. I've always found him a bit of a big mouth, but never doubted his driving skills. This series made me appreciate his driving even more.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks