Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2007, 04:33   #16

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
If you guys have heard of the famous Japanese tv magazine "BEST MOTORING" with the even more famous Keichi Tsuchiya driving cars for this video mag. Well they've been making runs in USA since the past few years "AMERICAN TOUGE' " and I've seen this gentleman in the first and second part of the touge'. I'm sure he participated this year as well. The touge' here is the willow springs race way which is on a small hillock. He's pretty good with his vehicles I must say.
but if you recall,he had engine problems during the first and the second touge.first a headgasket blew,second time something else happened.
but yes great to hear that an indian is at the forefront of tuning.
Old 23rd October 2007, 05:07   #17

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

How i wish,that tuning would be as easy in india.just ship your ecu or take out 5 hours and drive your car out with 130hp more.damn!!sometimes i wonder why i was born in the wrong continent.india is good for everything except automobiles.when will ever see another turbocharged petrol car(like the rs).
Old 23rd October 2007, 09:25   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetanhanda View Post
the attitude was also was impressive , No tools and just 1 co driver and the reason being "Its a porsche you dont need tools" .
Absolutely, though i took that with a grain of salt, i dont doubt that he could have done the whole thing with nothing more than a bottle of windex.

Quote:
and the worst was the 7 litre Viper with so much blow by that they had to fashion a ctach tank with a bottle to stop the oil from spilling on the track, as per Shiv the factory sponsered Viper was making 70/90 BHp per litre or something ... pathetic engineering.
Right, and that catchcan looked pretty full too!!

Its strange that they got blow-by on the viper.... however, forget about the power, i guess that what slowed the viper down the most was the inability to keep good traction...

cya
R
Old 29th November 2011, 07:18   #19
BHPian

Vishnu ECU

just heard about a company called "Vishnu Tuning". Did a bit of googling and found out its a Indian owned company building performance ECUs for beemers, evos, scoobies etc. good to know theres atleast one Indian tuner out there!!!!

the link to his website:

Vishnu Performance Systems

and what his products are capable of:

Cheers!!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 29th November 2011 at 11:59. Reason: Merged. Cheers.
bivin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2011, 04:16   #20
BHPian

Re: Vishnu Performance Tuner - California (EVOs +++

Yup Vishnu is known for his EVO/Subaru and BMW tunes for 335's and M3's. Puts out pretty impressive #"s for what it is. He's only about 20min from me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks