Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2024, 16:01   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyundai Tucson facelift coming soon; Spied testing for the first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskaracs View Post
Why would someone but a Tuscon in a market that already offers compelling and 30% cheaper options .... The creature comforts become a little subjective beyond a price point, as the snob value steps in.
From what I've experienced, the current Tuscon model is leagues ahead compared to the 30% cheaper options, it is significantly higher on the luxury and premium feel. There is no comparison.

If your need is a proper luxury 5 seater with a large bootspace and don't need a 7 seater, then this is a worthy and competent choice.
for_cars1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2024, 22:10   #17
BHPian

I bought my Tuscon last year after test drive of BMW X1, Audi Q3, Merc GLA, VW Tiguan and XUV 700. I found Tuscon diesel to be most sensible choice in terms of drive ease/comfort whether city or highway, power, space and features.
Old 19th June 2024, 21:04   #18

I really hope they add a turbo engine to their petrol lineup. The current engine is far too underpowered for its segment and doesn't make sense to purchase. I'm one of those people who constantly refreshes the browser to see when the Tucson India launch is scheduled.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks