Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2023, 10:58   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Creta N Line looks menacing in Night Edition trim; Limited to 900 units

Hyundai has launched the Creta N Line Night Edition in Brazil. The SUV is based on the Creta facelift that is yet to arrive at our shores.

Hyundai Creta N Line looks menacing in Night Edition trim; Limited to 900 units-hyundaicretanlinenightedition-3.jpg

As the name suggests, the Creta N Line Night Edition features an all-black exterior with a black grille and bumpers, smoked headlamps & tail lights and 18-inch alloy wheels finished in black. Even the logos and badges on the car have a black finish.

Hyundai Creta N Line looks menacing in Night Edition trim; Limited to 900 units-hyundaicretanlinenightedition.jpg

Inside, the Night Edition comes equipped with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a panoramic sunroof, ventilated driver’s seat and automatic climate control. It also gets features like cruise control, a 360-degree camera and Level-2 ADAS.

Hyundai Creta N Line looks menacing in Night Edition trim; Limited to 900 units-hyundaicretanlinenightedition-4.jpg

The SUV is powered by a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder petrol engine that puts out 157 BHP and 202 Nm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.

Hyundai Creta N Line looks menacing in Night Edition trim; Limited to 900 units-hyundaicretanlinenightedition-2.jpg

The Creta N Line Night Edition is offered with two colour options: Black, Silk Grey with Black roof and White with Black roof. Production has been capped at 900 units.

Hyundai Creta N Line looks menacing in Night Edition trim; Limited to 900 units-hyundaicretanlinenightedition-1.jpg

Hyundai Creta N Line looks menacing in Night Edition trim; Limited to 900 units-hyundaicretanlinenightedition-5.jpg

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 10th March 2023 at 10:59.
TusharK is offline   (30) Thanks
Old 10th March 2023, 12:13   #2
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Creta N Line looks menacing in Night Edition trim; Limited to 900 units

This looks fantastic. Sadly the 2.0 litre turbo will never come to India or this would be an instant buy for me. The 6 speed automatic makes me wonder if this is a torque converter, as I am not sure if Hyundai has a 6 speed DCT. That should be better in terms of reliability as well.
Old 10th March 2023, 12:50   #3
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Creta N Line looks menacing in Night Edition trim; Limited to 900 units

Looks like the dark edition bug caught up with all manufacturers, though Creta looks good in this avatar, for me none can beat Harrier/Safari duo in dark clothing with the looks of ultra gangsta squad
hummer is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 10th March 2023, 17:16   #4
BHPian

Looks fantastic! However, if this is to launch in India then the Kerala buyers will need to affix the homologation certificate permanently on the windshield to satisfy the K-MVD. Else they would penalise for the blackened bits for sure!
corvus corax is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 11th March 2023, 03:51   #5
BHPian

Help me understand something. India should be Hyundai's top 5 markets globally. Yet we dont get their latest products immediately. Is there a reason I am overlooking?
Old 11th March 2023, 06:53   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepega View Post
..Sadly the 2.0 litre turbo will never come to India or this would be an instant buy for me...
The engine here is the 2.0 L NA engine of Tucson and Alcazar. It's not a turbo engine. Hence, the transmission must be the 6AT torque converter found in Tucson and Alcazar petrol.
axe_deo is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th March 2023, 22:59   #7
BHPian

After using a 'Midnight' black model, I cringe every time I see a jet-black car. It's a sheer nightmare to maintain. Every stopover like a lunch/snack stop means there's a nice thin layer of dust waiting to greet you whenever you're back. It's just unavoidable, however much you want to keep your car clean, it's honestly impossible to keep pulling the Jopasu duster out every time you're back to resume a trip from a short break.

I know realise why folks just blindly go for White/Silver models. Life is that much simpler and non-OCD with a lighter color for us lesser mortals traversing through our always dusty Indian highways/roads.
Zinger_Winger is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th March 2023, 11:38   #8
BHPian

I blacked out the alloys and C pillar for a similar look on my 1.4 TGDI. Painted the brake calibers in Red for the turbo! Agree with their pain-in-the-a** maintenance. Looks stunning for half an our after detailing. Also is it just me or the paint looks matte?

Last edited by iamitp : 13th March 2023 at 11:39.
Old 14th March 2023, 06:51   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitverma View Post
Help me understand something. India should be Hyundai's top 5 markets globally. Yet we dont get their latest products immediately. Is there a reason I am overlooking?
After every global launch, they have to do extensive R&D on how to structurally weaken the car before launching in India.

It can be time consuming. Be patient.
Formula1 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2023, 10:03   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

Hyundai Creta N Line to join Creta facelift in India next year.

Hyundai Creta N Line looks menacing in Night Edition trim; Limited to 900 units-20230502073649_creta-n.jpg

Quote:
- Creta N Line will be based on the India-spec Creta facelift

- Will get N Line specific styling tweaks

- Could come with a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine
Source

Last edited by Venkatesh : 3rd May 2023 at 10:05.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks