Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2024, 16:09   #1
BHPian

Female Stuntrider Anam Hashim dies on 14th April 2024

Rumours of death of the famous Female Stuntrider Anam Hashim?

As much as I don't want to jump the gun, a lot of facebook posts are saying that our beloved female stunt rider Anam Hashim is no more... The posts say that she died due to some medical complications in her hometown Lucknow.

I hope the news is false. But, famous people have put her in the status updates.. And not just any people, people associated with biking since many many years, admins of forum, etc.
It reminds me of Poonam Pandey news which turned out to be false due to some cancer awareness movement or something. So, I do hope this news is false.

Cause of death, or even if death happened at all, is unknown. Some are trying to portray is as suicide, while others are refraining the former by advising them not to spread rumours.

Female Stuntrider Anam Hashim dies on 14th April 2024-417399203_438837925317371_7668586099754086772_n.jpg

However, no famous website on google, not even Team-bhp has an article on this. So, I'm hopeful its fake.

Can anyone shed light on the truth?
I hope this thread gets deleted/closed for being a fake news, believe me mods, I'll be more than happy.

Last edited by Samarth 619 : 15th April 2024 at 16:12.
Samarth 619 is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 15th April 2024, 17:11   #2
BHPian

re: Female Stuntrider Anam Hashim dies on 14th April 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarth 619 View Post

Rumours of death of the famous Female Stuntrider Anam Hashim?

Anam Hashim is no more... The posts say that she died due to some medical complications in her hometown Lucknow.
Wikipedia says, she died due to some medical complications
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anam_Hashim
kozhissery is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2024, 15:43   #3
BHPian

Re: Female Stuntrider Anam Hashim dies on 14th April 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozhissery View Post
Wikipedia says, she died due to some medical complications
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anam_Hashim
Yes, I saw that, but wikipedia is editable by anyone, its hardly a very very reliable source.
Yet, not a single news site is talking about this, its not on Team-bhp either, can't get a single reliable source..

What's happening? The portals that extensively convered her road to success, why are they so brutally silent now? Only 1 youtube video exists, and that guy too pronounced her name in 4 different ways.

Last edited by Samarth 619 : 17th April 2024 at 15:44.
Old 17th April 2024, 16:02   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarth 619 View Post
Yes, I saw that, but wikipedia is editable by anyone, its hardly a very very reliable source.
Yet, not a single news site is talking about this, its not on Team-bhp either, can't get a single reliable source..

What's happening? The portals that extensively convered her road to success, why are they so brutally silent now? Only 1 Youtube video exists, and that guy too pronounced her name in 4 different ways.
The news seems to be true. Bikerni Urvashi Patole has posted about it on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5zi3yoo...RlODBiNWFlZA==
antz.bin is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th April 2024, 16:17   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by antz.bin View Post
The news seems to be true. Bikerni Urvashi Patole has posted about it on Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5zi3yoo...RlODBiNWFlZA==
Yes, saw it on Facebook too. To me, its almost confirmed. Its just about the apathy of news sites.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks