Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2016, 22:41   #11506
BHPian

Hello Fellow Bhpians, what would be a good price for, 2004 Honda CRV 2.4 MT, 106K, in the NCR.
Old 19th August 2016, 11:43   #11507
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibhu_f430 View Post
Hi guys, I need clarity on 2 prices. The car I'am selling and the car I'am about to buy.

I want to sell my 2011 Verna 1.6Crdi SX, done about 67,000Kms. Car is in good shape. I'am hoping for around 7 Lakhs?

I want to buy my uncles 2014 Octavia tdi Elegance done around 6000 Kms. I didn't find too many Octavia's for sale online so I'am unable to gauge the value.

Can anyone help with actual market price of these two cars?
Both the cars are in Chennai.

Cheers
Vibhu
UPDATE

I sold my Verna SX for 5,10,000. The response from the market was very dull. I guess too many Vernas available in the market.

Bought the Octavia TDI elegance for 16 lakhs.
Additionally I had to get, Extended warranty + Insurance renewal + 2nd service done.
Almost 17 lakhs finally.

I hope this helps others deciding.
Cheers
vibhu_f430 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2016, 08:19   #11508
BHPian

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
Many sellers - especially individuals - will not even look at buyers who opt for finance. Are you buying from a dealer?

Ask whichever bank you have a good relationship with - and hopefully it is SBI - what their policy is regarding used car loans. They may require that you buy from a car dealer they already have relationships with for new car loans.
We are planning to buy from my dad's friend, who is upgrading to Crysta.

We do have CC account for business in SBI and my dad knows the bank people well. I would like to know what is the best Price I can offer for Innova Z 2014 which has done 55k kms.
Old 20th August 2016, 08:53   #11509
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_kun View Post
We are planning to buy from my dad's friend, who is upgrading to Crysta.

We do have CC account for business in SBI and my dad knows the bank people well. I would like to know what is the best Price I can offer for Innova Z 2014 which has done 55k kms.
http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/used-car-price-check/ should help you, also crosscheck for similar vehicles on OLX / cartrade etc (but reduce a good amount from the asking price there as there will be bargaining).
hserus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2016, 18:04   #11510
BHPian

Guys, considering a pre-owned 60k done 2013 Jetta TSI. Is it a good option or am I looking at major servicing in the next 10-20k km interval?
Old 20th August 2016, 20:28   #11511
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aston Singh View Post
Guys, considering a pre-owned 60k done 2013 Jetta TSI. Is it a good option or am I looking at major servicing in the next 10-20k km interval?
I have had very good experiences with used Jettas.
Simply check the service history with VW and go for it if all looks good. Do not pay more than 8 to 10 lakhs tops. Around 8 lakhs is a good price as you would get the car at 50% off and it would still be fairly new. Make sure you find a good neighbourhood garage for any possible contingency.

Last edited by Lobogris : 20th August 2016 at 20:29.
Lobogris is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st August 2016, 19:23   #11512
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by canwill View Post
Selling : Awesome condition October 2013, Pearl White Pajero Sport in Pune . Done 55k. Loaded . All accessories . Single owner . Can I expect 21 lakhs ?
Please help me sell it at the earliest .
Thanks
21 Lakhs for a Pajero Sport?

Sorry mate that's expecting a lot considering the fact that the Pajero Sport isn't a market success(Although a brilliant product). IIRC Pethkar Motors have shut their shop in Pune. Anything in the range of 15-16L should be good for a 2013 PS.

Asit
Old 22nd August 2016, 20:12   #11513
BHPian

Im planning of selling two cars right now. The first one is my white 2010 Polo 1.2 TDI Highline. Never missed a service, just had a few electronic bugs sorted, new brake pads, new suspension bushing, new tyres on OEM alloys along with a set of aftermarket Alloys which costed 40k new. The car has run 83k Kms. What should I expect the price to be? I am hoping for 4.5Lac, in Nagpur, Maharashtra.

The second is my family's silver 2014 Mercedes Benz GL350 CDI. It is in immaculate condition with 3rd year extended warranty. THe current tyres have run 12k kms. However the SUV is properly driven, Im talking a odo reading of 90k kms. All of it was sane driving though, and never missed a service as well. I do not know how much GLs are going for these days, I am hoping 55lacs is a good asking price.

Are the prices good?
Old 26th August 2016, 11:43   #11514
BHPian

Hi,

My friend got a deal from a private seller who is known to him. The quote is for a Polo TDI Highline manufactured on Aug 2015. It has run only 4000 odd KM. the car seems to be in good condition. the owner left to US within 6 months and his stay there got extended so parents want to sell it. They are asking for 7.5L. Is the quote good?

The main problem with VW is that we are not fully sure what features are missing since they keep on adding features every week!! Latest features like Cruise Control, Touchscreen Display, Automatic viper are not present that is for sure. But not clear on other features. Kindly help.

Last edited by RaghuVis : 26th August 2016 at 11:52.
Old 27th August 2016, 14:01   #11515
BANNED

Hi all,
I am getting a deal from a dealer in delhi for S Cross delta 1.6 , 2016 make , Noida registration , with running of 16000 km. The demand for this car is 10,00,000/- which is slightly negotiable. Apart from this transfer charges and dealers fee which he is saying 3% of the deal is extra. I have checked the car in person and seemed immaculate. Haven't met with the owner as yet for negotiations. I am confused to go for this or for a new s cross 1.6 as the difference will be of 200k.Also i want to opt for a loan so considering all this should i try negotiating with the owner or should i let it go?What do you guys think about this?
Old 27th August 2016, 21:27   #11516
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshusharma View Post
What do you guys think about this?
The difference between new and this one is too less to go for a used one, more so when you are opting for loan. I will go for the new car if I were you.
sourabhzen is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th August 2016, 21:32   #11517
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshusharma View Post
What do you guys think about this?
2 things to consider

1. The current owner ran the car for 16k kms already in a few months.
2. A 2 lakh difference (not even 20%) from new car is too less to become a second owner of the car. EMI of this 2L will hardly be 4k.

You are better off taking delivery of a spanking new scross 1.6

PS- that's the issue with Maruti's. They never make financial sense for the buyer in the used car market.

Last edited by vinit.merchant : 27th August 2016 at 21:33.
vinit.merchant is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th August 2016, 22:02   #11518
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
The difference between new and this one is too less to go for a used one, more so when you are opting for loan. I will go for the new car if I were you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
2 things to consider

2. A 2 lakh difference (not even 20%) from new car is too less to become a second owner of the car. EMI of this 2L will hardly be 4k.

PS- that's the issue with Maruti's. They never make financial sense for the buyer in the used car market.

Thank you guys for clearing my dilemma , first thing in the morning - will tell the dealer i am not going for it.
Old 28th August 2016, 06:23   #11519
BHPian

Brothers I was looking for a Corolla Altis & have come across a 1st owner, 2012 CVT model 60,000 kms driven for 9 lakh asking price.

Would you recommend the purchase at this price?
Old 28th August 2016, 09:59   #11520
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
2 things to consider

you'd anticipate 12..13k running in a year, within six months is pushing it a bit but I am sure bhpians who drive bangalore to delhi etc on a whim might easily run it up . Or taxi drivers might do it too so check on that..

You can surely knock down the price by a lakh or more.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks