Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2010, 11:18   #151
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoghchaphalkar View Post
Also it's pretty amazing that you have made statements elsewhere on this website that you will never buy a Tata car in your life but you make it a point to bash them whenever you get the chance.
Maybe I am employed by the competition
Seriously though, I have been through the Fiat experience. I drove an Uno for a few years, a Palio GTX for eight, of which the last two years I had the unhappy experience of BU Bhandari service, and I think this forum is a place for all of us to share our experiences and views based on these. It is then for other adult readers to decide what they need to do, based on the various views expressed.
I doubt I said what you ascribe to me - what I would have certainly meant is that till now Tata cars are just not good enough to meet my buying criteria. In the future if they do this better than competitive offerings, I would have no hesitation in buying them. Why would I cut my nose to spite my face?! Indeed, if the Nano was available, I would have bought it as a city car.
Old 26th February 2010, 11:56   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Maybe I am employed by the competition
Seriously though, I have been through the Fiat experience. I drove an Uno for a few years, a Palio GTX for eight, of which the last two years I had the unhappy experience of BU Bhandari service, and I think this forum is a place for all of us to share our experiences and views based on these. It is then for other adult readers to decide what they need to do, based on the various views expressed.
I doubt I said what you ascribe to me - what I would have certainly meant is that till now Tata cars are just not good enough to meet my buying criteria. In the future if they do this better than competitive offerings, I would have no hesitation in buying them. Why would I cut my nose to spite my face?! Indeed, if the Nano was available, I would have bought it as a city car.
I think a lot has been discussed on this topic and it is almost beaten to death.

Lets cool down, and let the actual FIAT (Punto & Linea) owners speak about the A.S.S. As we already know about the Uno & Palio days, the service was bad, nothing new about it.

But, now they are improving, there is no doubt about that. My Brother-In-Law is having a MJD Punto, he is very much satisfied with the A.S.S. and there is no such issue with the service that you have raised. I am quoting this, as i have been going with my Brother-in-Law for the servicing to Tata-Fiat ASC.
Old 26th February 2010, 12:07   #153
Senior - BHPian

This may be a digression, but I did not want to start a thread....for some time now I haven't been able to get hold of JD Power surveys for customer satisfaction post purchase etc - when were they last released and where can one get to see them online?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks