Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2009, 18:25   #316
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
Jap engineering, lesser equipment level, higher price, better all roundedness, superior reliability, cheap cost of ownership, expensive accident parts and strong resale.
Damn GTO this applies perfectly to Bikes as well (here too its Honda). I think its true mostly for Honda & Toyota & not to all Japs

As for ANHC well it is an expensive car & VFM varies from person to person & ANHC aint VFM for me for sure.
Old 22nd September 2009, 18:26   #317
BHPian

+1 GTO.

Even in MHO, it is worth every penny preimuim it commands and that is what market verdict is as well. At the end of the day - it is the people who decided what works and how much premium a particular product deserves.

I have completed 10000 KM in my ANHC, 3 free services so far and extreemly happy with it. No niggles or initial hicups what so ever which makes my hectic life easy.

In a democratic market - it is people verdict which is FINAL

Srini

- a Blind Honda Fan
Old 22nd September 2009, 18:32   #318
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishiva View Post
In that case why do you need a poll? People are buying more ANHCs by seeing value in it.
Precisely. The market has shown that the ANHC is VFM and we don't need a poll to reiterate that.
Old 22nd September 2009, 18:35   #319
Senior - BHPian

If the markets have decided that the ANHC is not overpriced, and the matter is closed, then why are we even discussing it? I thought We at team bhp always had our own (though at times out of touch with reality, but still very independent and good ) reasons and opinions
Old 22nd September 2009, 18:41   #320
Senior - BHPian

To sum it up, we know it sells and therefore Indians see it as VFM. No debate there. Perhaps the only bit we can debate on is why we see it that way. What in the ANHC makes it VFM? The answer is somwhere in this twenty two page thread and that's still being updated as we post!
Old 22nd September 2009, 18:54   #321
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren Rulez View Post
To sum it up, we know it sells and therefore Indians see it as VFM. No debate there. Perhaps the only bit we can debate on is why we see it that way. What in the ANHC makes it VFM? The answer is somwhere in this twenty two page thread and that's still being updated as we post!
The numbers should speak for themselves and ANHC is in fact the winner. However, it does not mean that it is really worth. If the sale continues like this for another one more year, I would say, it is worth and we should not be still debating then. But right now, it is still inconclusive, specially the Bangalore OTR price of ANHC V MT is 2.05L costlier than the fully loaded SX4 or Linea. Linea is yet to gain popularity, which is why I extended another one year in spite of ANHC and Linea having been in the market for more than 11 and 8 months respectively now. Such a debate would help a present buyer to estimate the unknown future worthiness of the products.
Old 22nd September 2009, 19:02   #322
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
If the markets have decided that the ANHC is not overpriced, and the matter is closed, then why are we even discussing it?
I'm going to temporarily shut this thread until the hard numbers become available. Until then, boys....it's been a fun debate

Last edited by GTO : 22nd September 2009 at 19:05.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks