Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2008, 21:17   #76
BHPian

Your competitors huh?? hahaha..can u please name your competitor or should I spill the beans buddy??
Old 20th February 2008, 21:25   #77
BHPian

theres nothing wrong iv done, im not scared of whatever beans you wanna spill brother. go ahead you are most welcome.
If the problem lay only in the service, then even the Chevrolet buyers would be complaining. Why is it that only Opel buyers are complaining?
Also Ferraris are serviced in separate bays by separate technicians.

Last edited by agent4ferrari : 20th February 2008 at 21:43.
Old 20th February 2008, 21:42   #78
BHPian

Wrong things done?? The thing is that you haven't DONE anything till now!! and by the way, you had mentioned in the Audi R8 thread that you had alot to do with it, has NG taken up dealership for audi too? From what i know, the R8 was imported by your "COMPETITOR" whos your very very dear and close friend, who got down the grey F430.
Old 20th February 2008, 21:48   #79
BHPian

yes thats true it has been brought down by the same person so where am i saying NG has taken dealership for Audi. I said i have allot to do in common because its done by a friend of mine for a friend of mine, hence. Look this is not leading anywhere we are just arguing over nothing ok. frankly speaking you have any queries meet me in my office or your brother surely has my number you are free to call me up and talk. Cant sit here all day justifying 5lakhs members. And when i say competitors i don't mean it in a wrong way. We are close friends and many times we take assistance of each other when needed.

Last edited by agent4ferrari : 20th February 2008 at 21:52.
Old 20th February 2008, 21:51   #80
Team-BHP Support

Note from mod

Guys

Cool it! Let us deal with facts only, state them, respond to them. If one does not want to, that is your decision. Let us not needle anyone, let the facts speak for themselves
Old 20th February 2008, 21:57   #81
BHPian

thanks ajmat, infact i was wanting to offer for a long time to organise a teambhp meet at the showrrom when we have a car down next sum time soon before we dispatch he car. Everyone can witness everything live and ask questions and get proof ont he spot of whatever they want to ask or have doubts about.
Old 20th February 2008, 23:07   #82
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent4ferrari View Post
Getting numbers is easy navin since all our invoices carry them, but what you claiming of him not knowing of NG, I do not believe you. Its just not possible.

Anybody is free to come and meet me at the showroom and i shall gladly show all the proofs of authentication if they serious to purchase the car.
I never said he did not know NG. All I said was that when I called Hong Seh as a prospective customer from India they were willing to sell me a car. When I told them about the Newpaper article and NG they directed me to ask Mr. Marco Mattiacci. I am not casting aspirations. In fact in a previous post I had mentioned that a young man (who I presumed to be one of the owners or an owner's son) at NG's Santa Cruz workshop had mentioned about importing Ferraris.

I live in Breach Candy and am willing to accompany you to your showroom to verify the certificates but I must inform you that I dont drive (not unless I am forced to) and I would not be interested in purchasing a Ferrari.
Old 21st February 2008, 00:18   #83
BHPian

sure so let me know whenever you coming near the international airport. i can make you meet the same young man. and yes he is the mastermind behind the whole project. since you know him showing you the documents wouldnt be a problem even if you are not purchasing one.
Old 21st February 2008, 03:08   #84
BHPian

Hey people,
Id love a meet at the showroom to see one of these beauties up close.

I dont know why chevrolet customers dont complain agent4ferrari, but i was merely sharing my very unpleasant experiences if you were talking with regards to me in context when you were talking of opel customers. i dont think i offended you in any way. Hell, i even said thanks when you offered to help me.

Anyway, can someone please tell us what is happening???
Now im completely confused. Someone is saying Pune, Someone is saying marine drive.
Can someone please please let us know when & where is it happening...
Old 21st February 2008, 03:50   #85
Senior - BHPian

Hello, a few of us may be dropping in for Speed Run. Since this is being talked about, is there any chance of a meet or anything happening near an Italian import of any kind?
Old 21st February 2008, 09:54   #86
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
sure so let me know whenever you coming near the international airport. i can make you meet the same young man. and yes he is the mastermind behind the whole project. since you know him showing you the documents wouldnt be a problem even if you are not purchasing one.
I dont know this young man, thanks to my senility I have also forgotten his name. All I said was on my visits to the NG Santa Cruz workshop he was one everyone/anyone listened to. If he was not around there was no ear I could complain to and expect the job to be done. His behaviour with staff and customers was exemplery my complaint (of the NG Santa Cruz workshop) was that this method (dependant on just one man) was NOT a professional approach.

I will take this opportunity to relate an (OFF TOPIC) incident that happened. A few years back my family (wife, son and I) were planning a 10 day holiday to Mauritius. As luck would have it on the afternoon of the flight a Sumo with bull bars hit my wife Sail for behind. I drove the car first to the Santa Cruz police station where I was told that since no one was hurt they wont take any action. I next drove the car to NG fearing that I would be running from pillar to post (something I had experienced on past visits).

But to my good luck this young man was present. I handed the car to him and told him the story. I told him I had to pick up my family and catch a flight. He told me not to worry he will handle Insurance and Repairs, and have the car ready when I got back.

We left for the holiday. When I got back Lo and Behold my wife's car was ready. Insurance papers had been filed etc. I was pleasantly surprised. I only wondered what would have happened if I had not been lucky and met this young man on that fateful day. Such was my fear of the NG Santa Cruz workshop. Please thank that young man. In all my excitment I might have forgotten to.
Old 22nd February 2008, 00:17   #87
BHPian

Ferrari Magic India Discovery

EDIT:
So it seems that it's not arranged by Fiat but rather Ferrari itself. Or I could be wrong. There doesn't seem to be any indication directly. It's a shame Ferrari isn't officially getting in the country with its own dealer and service network. It would certainly attract a ton of buyers who are waiting right now due to unavailability of service and having to maintain the car themselves (ala BMW).

Last edited by Guess? : 22nd February 2008 at 00:20.
Old 22nd February 2008, 00:37   #88
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess? View Post
Ferrari Magic India Discovery

EDIT:
So it seems that it's not arranged by Fiat but rather Ferrari itself. Or I could be wrong. There doesn't seem to be any indication directly. It's a shame Ferrari isn't officially getting in the country with its own dealer and service network. It would certainly attract a ton of buyers who are waiting right now due to unavailability of service and having to maintain the car themselves (ala BMW).
Yep this looks like a part of the road trips Ferrari has been having over the years. Fiat and Tata also seem to be jointly participating in this event. The article is very informative and mentions the entire route that the Scagliettis are going to take through this journey. Should be exciting to see the flagoff from Gateway on the 25th.

But somehow National Garage isnt mentioned anywhere in article which Guess? posted above even though Tata and Fiat are.
Old 22nd February 2008, 01:24   #89
BHPian

Finally! Some solid information.
Thank you Guess?
Old 22nd February 2008, 01:31   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
.... A full fledged dealership takes five years of proving one self. An mind you sir, a dealership of such products are not like something small like your worlds show. It requires super great credentials to back you up to have such thing in the media.
So think before whom you label a small time sales man ok and with all due respect, they are well built nice quality cars but I don't look after GM sales please nor am I just any small time sales man for Ferraris/Maseratis. it feels foolish to talk wiht you even. Nowonder all the biggies dont entertain all queries now i understand. Thought id be people friendly and less snobbish but it doesnt seem to work.
Buddy, sorry im not trying to fan the fire here but you do come across as all that you are desperately trying to avoid being branded as.

Firstly, IMHO, if a full on dealership takes 5 years to prove itself then till those 5 years id say, you were on probation, not qualified to be labeled as a full fledged dealer as you would like to call N.G.

Secondly if you would be kind enough to reveal your position, it would again, IMMHO (where the extra M=More) enhance your position and earn you more respect rather than the flak you seem to be getting on this thread.

Thirdly IMMLHO (where ML=Most Latest) no biggie would term him/herself as one and you trying not to be snobbish....for what bro? In one post you almost sounded like my late Moral's Teacher from school (God bless her soul) when you said that we were all same and that why would you behave uppity...then you go and behave like one. So please.. you are not behaving any less snobbish. Please change your attitude, it will not win you any laurels or accolades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblader85 View Post
Wrong things done?? The thing is that you haven't DONE anything till now!! and by the way, you had mentioned in the Audi R8 thread that you had alot to do with it, has NG taken up dealership for audi too? From what i know, the R8 was imported by your "COMPETITOR" whos your very very dear and close friend, who got down the grey F430.
Correct me if im wrong, is he the same guy who just bought in my friend's Red F-430 too? Why was it not bought in by NG? Is something id like to ask!!

Quote:
thanks ajmat, infact i was wanting to offer for a long time to organise a teambhp meet at the showrrom when we have a car down next sum time soon before we dispatch he car. Everyone can witness everything live and ask questions and get proof ont he spot of whatever they want to ask or have doubts about.
That would be a super Idea. Thats more like it and not snobbish at all. With a little practice you'll get the knack of dealing the not so high sorts like many of us here.
You would be knowing around when to expect the next car? Could you throw some light on an expected date so those of us who might want to come and ogle at the car and those who would like to set the record straight could plan their leaves or holidays, especially those, coming from another city.
Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks