Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2024, 11:10   #1
Senior - BHPian

BMW Retail.Next dealerships to sell cars, bikes & MINI under one roof

BMW has announced the launch of its 'Retail.Next' dealerships in India. The new outlets will house BMW, Mini and BMW Motorrad products under a single roof.

BMW Retail.Next dealerships to sell cars, bikes & MINI under one roof-05-image-m-lounge-bird-automotive-retail.next-showroom-gurugram.jpg

The Retail.Next dealerships will be set up across 56 facilities in 33 cities over 36 months. These will house sales and service facilities for both new and pre-owned cars and will have an extensive display of BMW M, BMW I and BMW Motorrad models, as well as Mini cars.

BMW Retail.Next dealerships to sell cars, bikes & MINI under one roof-04-image-mini-display-bird-automotive-retail.next-showroom-gurugram.jpg

Retail.Next outlets will have a dedicated single entry for sales and service, making it easier to navigate the dealership. There will be a ‘Multifunction Counter’ that can be used for Parts and Accessories sales or as a cashier desk for new and pre-owned car sales. The Central Customer Hospitality area houses the BMW Bar & Lounge. AC/DC fast-charging facilities will also be provided at the outlets.

BMW Retail.Next dealerships to sell cars, bikes & MINI under one roof-02-image-bird-automotive-retail.next-showroom-gurugram.jpg

The first Retail.Next showroom has been set up at Bird Automotive in Gurgaon. It is located at Address on, Baani, Golf Course Road, Sector 56. The facility is spread over 8,690 sq. ft. and has space for showcasing 10 vehicles.

BMW Retail.Next dealerships to sell cars, bikes & MINI under one roof-06-image-bird-automotive-retail.next-showroom-gurugram.jpg

Link to Team-BHP news
TusharK is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 17th September 2024, 11:17   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: BMW Retail.Next dealerships to sell cars, bikes & MINI under one roof

Not sure about Motorrad products everywhere though. Bird- Gurgaon is not into Bikes but at other places like Chandigarh, dealers do sell.

New showrooms, do look nice and makes sense to have everything under one roof.
Turbanator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2024, 11:25   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Not sure about Motorrad products everywhere though. Bird- Gurgaon is not into Bikes but at other places like Chandigarh, dealers do sell.

New showrooms, do look nice and makes sense to have everything under one roof.
Indeed. Similarly in Mumbai, Navnit sells BMW cars and bikes but Infinity sells only BMW cars and is in fact the dealer for Ducati and Porsche as well.

I guess this will be facilitated for dealers who are allowing across their product spectrum so while one might expect it to come up with Navnit in Mumbai it may not happen with all its dealers.

As a bike and car enthusiast, I also like the idea of all three under one roof. They’ll have to navigate through the challenges of pricey real estate too I guess because locationally, at least for Navnit they’re far spread out and they’ve only just invested in moving their bike service closer to their bike retail store.
Axe77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2024, 19:40   #4
BHPian

Cool idea. It'll be an interesting way to introduce people to what BMW is all about. So, I can see this idea proliferating eventually. I wonder where they will do this, though. There's not enough room (atleast in Bengaluru) for them to pull this off. The only showroom that I remember which can pull this off is the KUN showroom on Hosur Road but the last I checked, they moved out of that building into a more vertical building. So that's something.
Old 18th September 2024, 12:15   #5
BHPian

A good discussion with SVP on the change of retail strategy for BMW,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks