Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2024, 15:24   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Creta Knight Edition launched at Rs 14.51 lakh

The Hyundai Creta Knight Edition has been launched just in time for the festive season. The SUV is available in petrol and diesel versions, with prices starting at Rs 14,50,800 (ex-showroom).

Hyundai Creta Knight Edition launched at Rs 14.51 lakh-hyundai-creta-knight.jpg

The Creta Knight Edition features more than 21 changes compared to the standard Creta. It comes in an all-black colour scheme with a black grille with Matte Black logos and black 17-inch alloy wheels with red brake calipers. Other exterior details include black front and rear skid plates, side sill garnish, roof rails, C-pillar garnish and ORVMs and spoiler painted in black.

Hyundai Creta Knight Edition launched at Rs 14.51 lakh-rear.jpg

The all-black theme continues inside. The Knight Edition gets black leather upholstery with Brass stitching, metal pedals, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and brass inserts.

Hyundai Creta Knight Edition launched at Rs 14.51 lakh-gear-knob.jpg

The Creta Knight Edition is available in two variants: S(O) and SX(O). The 1.5-litre petrol version is offered with either a 6-speed manual or IVT, while the 1.5-litre diesel gets a 6-speed automatic option besides the 6-speed manual gearbox.

Hyundai Creta Knight Edition launched at Rs 14.51 lakh-front-dasboard.jpg

The Creta Knight Edition is also available in the Titan Grey Matte exterior colour, which costs Rs 5,000 more, while a dual-tone exterior is a Rs 15,000 option.

Hyundai Creta Knight Edition ex-showroom prices:

Hyundai Creta Knight Edition launched at Rs 14.51 lakh-screenshot-20240904-152348.jpg

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th September 2024, 15:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyundai Creta Knight Edition launched at Rs 14.51 lakh

When will they launch a safety rating edition... I'm eagerly awaiting the same.

The build has definitely got some heft now, but can't just rely on feeling without the backing of NCAP.

The engines are much refined over both my cars - Brezza Petrol & 2022 Safari XMA, & there is one company authorised service center which is damn good in my area, so all boxes are essentially ticked off barring one.
CARDEEP is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th September 2024, 15:57   #3
BHPian

What is the dual tone colour option?
Old 4th September 2024, 16:25   #4
BHPian

Here is the updated brochure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dealer Communication - Hyundai CRETA Knight.pdf (2.97 MB, 17 views)
Old 4th September 2024, 16:43   #5
BHPian

The New Creta is a looker, specially in the black color. Thankfully the interior gets an all black theme vis-a-vis the regular Creta's greyish interior.

When will they launch the Knight Edition in N-Line?

Edit: Just saw @uditanshh's post, Creta N-Line in Starry Night and Titan Grey Matte also looks good!

Last edited by sharmanova : 4th September 2024 at 16:51.
Old 4th September 2024, 16:48   #6
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col Mehta View Post
Here is the updated brochure.
Dual tone is available only with White and Shadow Grey as per internal brochure. Shadow Grey looks nice on N-Line.

Knight Edition in Shadow Grey or Starry Night would look good in my opinion and might get some buyers who want exclusive color combinations to choose the Knight. I like black seats, but I am not a fan of all black interior (roof liner + interior + seat) as all black gets lesser light inside cabin and also gets too hot during summers.

Overall this is good move to keep the sales register ringing for facelifted Creta.
Old 4th September 2024, 16:49   #7
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Hyundai Creta Knight Edition launched at Rs 14.51 lakh-dealer-communication-hyundai-creta-knight_page0007.jpg

Hyundai Creta Knight Edition launched at Rs 14.51 lakh-dealer-communication-hyundai-creta-knight_page0008.jpg

Hyundai Creta Knight Edition launched at Rs 14.51 lakh-dealer-communication-hyundai-creta-knight_page0009.jpg
Old 4th September 2024, 17:03   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgt.v8 View Post
Dual tone is available only with White and Shadow Grey as per internal brochure. Shadow Grey looks nice on N-Line.

Knight Edition in Shadow Grey or Starry Night would look good in my opinion and might get some buyers who want exclusive color combinations to choose the Knight. I like black seats, but I am not a fan of all black interior (roof liner + interior + seat) as all black gets lesser light inside cabin and also gets too hot during summers.
The pillars and the roof liner in the brochure pictures don't seem to be all black. Or am I not seeing it right?

Yes, the Starry Night and Shadow Grey with black treatment should look good.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks