Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2024, 15:51   #1
Senior - BHPian

Citroen C3 & C3 Aircross updated with new features; LED lights, Auto AC & more

Citroen recently unveiled the Basalt SUV Coupe for the Indian market. Alongside the new model, the French carmaker also revealed the updated C3 and C3 Aircross.

Citroen C3 & C3 Aircross updated with new features; LED lights, Auto AC & more-gt_hzpbx0aaozjv.jpg

The 2024 edition of the Citroen C3 is available with new features like LED projector headlamps, auto-folding ORVMs, automatic climate control and a 7-inch digital instrument cluster.

The updated C3 Aircross gets LED projector headlamps, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, a new flip key, and a sliding front armrest. The rear power window switches have been moved from the centre console to the panels. Both models now get 6-airbags as standard.

Citroen is yet to announce the prices of the updated C3 and C3 Aircross. The addition of new features is expected to push the prices of both models higher.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 4th August 2024, 16:58   #2
BHPian

Re: Citroen C3 & C3 Aircross updated with new features; LED lights, Auto AC & more

No Automatic in C3, I hoped It would have been included this time .
Old 4th August 2024, 17:31   #3
BHPian

Re: Citroen C3 & C3 Aircross updated with new features; LED lights, Auto AC & more

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
new features like LED projector headlamps, auto-folding ORVMs, automatic climate control and a 7-inch digital instrument cluster.
The updated C3 Aircross gets LED projector headlamps, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, a new flip key, and a sliding front armrest.
Wow, couldn't they provide these features while launching the cars? I mean, these aren't difficult to integrate. Heck, even 7 year old cars had these features on launch.

Let's see how the market responds. I think citroen would see much required showroom footfalls with the upcoming basalt which looks like a decent product. People would surely check out the other cars in the showroom.

Last edited by Storme5257 : 4th August 2024 at 17:33. Reason: Minor change
Storme5257 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2024, 18:01   #4
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storme5257 View Post
Let's see how the market responds. I think citroen would see much required showroom footfalls with the upcoming basalt which looks like a decent product. People would surely check out the other cars in the showroom.
Are there even any showrooms left to visit? Who are they launching these cars for?
I honestly am quite flabbergasted, there is just one showroom in the entirety of Bombay (who too don't seem to be picking up their phonecalls/IVRs). I tried searching for another showroom in Thane and Navi Mumbai, to no avail. Requests on the website for a test drive also go unanswered.

Are they planning to go the online sales & home service way?
Old 4th August 2024, 18:35   #5
BHPian

Any idea when these features will come to the e-C3 ? They never mention when the updated features comes to the electric version.
I am asking because we plan to add another car in the garage. Though we are currently debating between the VW Polo TDI and Tata Punch Ev, the e-C3 seems to be a option worth considering as and when they launch with the updated features. So any ideas if they have added the features to the e-C3 ?
Old 4th August 2024, 20:16   #6
BHPian

What about the eC3, Citroen?
Also it would be better if Citroen doesn't increase the prices of the updated cars because anyhow they are offering discount on their current lineup, so instead of offering discounts compensate them with features.
sharmanova is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2024, 20:27   #7
BHPian

Come on though, what about an auto? Or will it take you another 3 years to add one?
JunkyardHunter is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks