Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2024, 11:35   #1
BHPian

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios HY-CNG Duo with dual cylinder tech launched at Rs. 7.75 lakh

Hyundai has announced the launch of the Grand i10 Nios HY-CNG Duo with Dual Cylinder CNG technology. It is available in two variants: Magna and Sportz, priced from Rs 7.75 Lakhs (ex-showroom).

The dual-cylinder CNG Nios costs exactly Rs 7,000 more than the single-cylinder CNG versions (which will continue to be on sale) and about Rs 97,000 more than the equivalent petrol variants.

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios HY-CNG Duo with dual cylinder tech launched at Rs. 7.75 lakh-20240802112124_hyundai_nios_cng_dual_cylinder_launched.jpg

The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios CNG is available in both dual-cylinder and single-cylinder versions. The former is equipped with two CNG cylinders with a total capacity of 60 litres. This setup helps liberate usable luggage space in the boot.

The Nios CNG comes equipped with a whole host of features, such as projector headlamps, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment unit, rear AC vents, footwell lighting, 6 airbags, TPMS Highline, Rear Parking Camera, Day & Night IRVM, ESP, hill start assist and more.

The Nios CNG is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 68 BHP and 95.2 Nm when running on CNG. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and is said to deliver a fuel efficiency of 27 km/kg.

Hyundai’s factory-fitted CNG system comes with a 3-year warranty.

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios CNG ex-showroom prices:

Magna – Rs 7.75 Lakh
Sportz – Rs 8.30 Lakh

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by sharmanova : 2nd August 2024 at 11:44.
sharmanova is online now   (7) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2024, 12:14   #2
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios HY-CNG Duo with dual cylinder tech launched at Rs. 7.75 lakh

I have a feeling this will be a successful car. Hyundai's 1.2L engine and interiors are better than the Tiago, and this will be a great car for city runs.

The only thing that could have made it better would have been adding an AMT, especially Hyundai's AMT is the best I've tried.
darkgamer is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2024, 13:53   #3
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Re: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios HY-CNG Duo with dual cylinder tech launched at Rs. 7.75 lakh

Good to see manufactures like TATA and now Hyundai are offering CNG cars with better boot space. CNG cylinder consuming boot space was the biggest drawback of CNG cars other than the low range. However, the torchbearer of CNG revolution with company installed kits (MS) is not able to provide any significant improvements.
TheSMG is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks