Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2024, 13:02   #1
Senior - BHPian

Kia Carens surpasses 1.5 lakh sales milestone in 27 months

Kia has sold over 1.5 lakh units of the Carens since its launch in February 2022.

According to Kia, the top and mid trims account for 50% of the total sales. These variants come with features such as a sunroof, multi-drive modes, ventilated seats and Kia Connect.

Kia Carens surpasses 1.5 lakh sales milestone in 27 months-image-kia-carens-2.jpg

As per the sales data, 57% of the customers opted for the petrol version, with diesel versions making up 43% of the total sales. The manual transmission variants were the preferred choice with 62% of the customers opting for it. The recently launched 6-seater variant of the Carens has also received a good response.

Kia also ships the made-in-India Carens to overseas markets, with close to 17,000 units being exported. It also accounted for over 15% of the company's total domestic wholesale.

Link to Team-BHP news
TusharK is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2024, 13:25   #2
BHPian

Re: Kia Carens surpasses 1.5 lakh sales milestone in 27 months

Excellent. We have 3 carens in our family. It is phenomenal value for money, and the top end variant we have is loaded with features like ventilated front seats, air purifier, captain seats etc. The best part is 3rd is completely useable, i have travelled more than 20kms in the 3rd row with kids, it reclines as well with ample headroom. I would say this is the best car in the segment.
Ashwintona675 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2024, 14:12   #3

Really glad to hear. We had purchased Kia Carens Prestige 1.5 NA last year. I really love the 3rd row. Have travelled nearly 400km in the 3rd row and while working has. It was comfortable.
Old 3rd June 2024, 14:39   #4
BHPian

Happy for the car and deserves it too!

As my 27th car in life so far, it exceeds all earlier ones for sheer utility and purpose. I have covered 12 states on road trips with a full load of people, luggage AND dog...plenty of space to stretch and relax, with reclining, Sliding seats all round.

Top notch practicality with over 3 bottle holder PER door, yes, making it have space for over 15 bottles in all, and that's just how over practical it is across all features physical to electrical.

A silent cabin, plush suspension, soft controls, rattle free interiors, spotless ergonomics, adequate features all come together to make up for my unexciting petrol engine.

Call me super old school but i also liked that there was still a well specced model to buy with halogen lights and no sunroof, not a fan of leds or roof openings. The styling is also devoid of the horrible cuts and creases other overstyled UVs have, such as Tata/Mahindra ones.

Thanks Kia, fully satisfied with this one!
AnAntinspired is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2024, 15:08   #5
BHPian

Carens deserves these sales and even more. So glad to read about this milestone.

The space in the 3rd row seats is one of the most important reasons it scores over it's rivals.

This car is indeed a VFM and perfect package of space, comfort, features and practicality. Arguably the best car in it's segment and even in the one above.

Last edited by Knightrider : 3rd June 2024 at 15:09.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks