Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2024, 16:14   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Corporate launched at Rs 6.93 lakh

Hyundai has launched a new variant of the Grand i10 Nios called ‘Corporate’. It is positioned between the Magna and Sportz trims and is priced at Rs 6.93 lakh for the manual transmission version and Rs 7.58 lakh (ex-showroom) for the AMT.

Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Corporate launched at Rs 6.93 lakh-hyundaigrandi10nioscorporatevariant111scaled.jpg

The Grand i10 Nios Corporate variant features a black grille, body-coloured door handles, 15-inch dual-tone styled steel wheels and LED DRLs and taillights.

Inside, the Corporate variant gets a dual-tone dashboard with a 6.75-inch touchscreen infotainment system and manual air-conditioning with rear AC vents. The car also has features like electric ORVMs, a height-adjustable driver seat, a driver-side auto roll-down power window, steering-mounted control, 4 speakers, a rear power outlet and a Type-C charging port.

In terms of safety features, the Corporate variant gets 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, seat belt reminder and TPMS.

Powering the Grand i10 Nios Corporate is a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 82 BHP and 114 Nm. The engine is mated to either a 5-speed manual or an AMT.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by graaja : 11th April 2024 at 17:34. Reason: i20 NIOS to i10 NIOS
TusharK is offline   (11) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks